Chapter 46: Baby

*LACEY'S POV*

It's the whole month since Calum and Jade's wedding. It's a month since Luke and I are back together. I'm standing in my room and thinking what if what I think it's true? What will change? What's going to happen next? I know this is up to me. I know I am the one who will take all responsibility. I know I am the one who has to make the decision. I know if I will decide any way, Luke will respect it. At least I hope so. I mean, he has to. It's going to be my decision, not his. But am I ready for life like this?

"Yes princess?" he says when he picks up the phone. "Hi, can you please come? Of course, if you have time" I say. "Sure, I'll be there in ten" he says and ends the call. In ten minutes, I hear the doorbell rings. I walk downstairs and open the door. "Hi princess" he says and crash his lips on mines. "We have to talk" I say and leading him upstairs. I hold him a stick "what is this?" he asks. "What do you think it is?" I ask him. He's looking at it for a while. "Two lines. What does it mean?" he asks. "Two lines mean, I'm pregnant" I say. "Is this a joke?" he asks and I shake my head. "So, this means, we're going to be parents?" he keeps asking. "Probably" I reply. "Wait, you, you don't want to...?" he doesn't finish. "I don't know. I don't know if I'm ready for this. What if..." he cuts me off "look princess. You're going to have nine months. Nine whole months to get ready for it. We can do it. We're in this together. Okay?" he says and I nod. He pulls me into a hug. "I can't wait for our little girl" he mumbles into my hair. "How do you know it's a girl?" I ask him. "Trust me, I know it's a girl" he says and kiss me on the forehead.

*LUKE'S POV*

"We have to talk" she says and leading me upstairs. What the fuck? I don't know what I'll do when she will break up with me. She can't. Well, she can, but I don't want her to. I didn't do anything what could hurt her. Or did I? She holds me a stick. "What is this?" I ask her. I think I know what it is, but I'm not sure. "What do you think it is?" she asks and now I'm sure it's a pregnancy test. I'm looking at it. I see two lines, but I don't have any idea what does it mean. "Two lines. What does it mean?" I ask her. "Two lines mean, I'm pregnant" she's what? "Is this a joke?" I ask and she shakes her head. We will be parents. Fuck, this is amazing. "So, this means, we're going to be parents?" I ask her just in case. "Probably" she says. What? "Wait, you, you don't want to...?" I don't even finish the question because just when I imagine she wouldn't want this baby, our baby, I feel so bad. "I don't know. I don't know if I'm ready for this. What if..." no she can't think like this. It comes from our love. I cut her off "look princess. You're going to have nine months. Nine whole months to get ready for it. We can do it. We're in this together. Okay?" I tell her and she nods. I pull her into a hug. "I can't wait for our little girl" I mumble into her hair. I know it will be a girl. A girl with bright blue eyes, just like her beautiful mum. "How do you know it's a girl?" she asks. I roll my eyes. "Trust me, I know it's a girl" I tell her. I know it will be. I kiss her on the forehead. I can't believe I'll be a father. I'm so excited. The worst thing on this is, I'll be on tour for six months, so I'll miss the most of the pregnancy. Fuck.

*LACEY'S POV*

We're lying on my bed and Luke is talking to my stomach. It looks actually really weird, but he looks so happy. I actually thought he will be yelling at me and telling me to go on abortion. Or that he will say it's not his but... And then it hits me. What if, what if the father of the baby is not Luke but Daniel? I mean, he's really amazing guy, but... No, it can't be. "What's wrong princess?" I hear Luke's voice. "What?" I look at him. "Is something wrong? You looked..." I cut him off "no, I just have to go to the bathroom." I rush to the bathroom. What if? Why didn't it hit me before I told Luke? Damn it. I have to find out sooner than it will be late to do anything else. What if it's really Daniel's, and Luke is so happy now. He even starts to coming up with the ideas for the name. Damn it.

I walk out of the bathroom. Luke's standing right in front of the door. "Is everything okay? Are you okay princess? Is Skylynn okay?" he asks so many questions. "Skylynn?" I ask confusedly. "Yeah, our little girl" he says and put his hand on my stomach. I mean, he's so happy. I can't tell him that there's a chance that baby is not his. I can't, I don't want to ruin his happiness. But he definitely should know that maybe... "Are you sure that everything's fine?" he asks me looking up at me. I look around and I'm sitting on the bed and he kneels on the floor. "Do you need something? Just tell me" he says. "Can I get a glass of water please?" I ask him and he immediately stand up and runs downstairs to the kitchen.

He comes within a minute with a glass full of water. "Here" he holds me the glass. "Thank you" I take it. "Anything for you princess" he says and sit down next to me. "Are you 100% really sure that everything's alright?" he asks. I shrug. "Lacey?" he asks. "Hmmm?" I look at him. "Please, whatever it is, just tell me. I won't be mad or anything. Is it that, that you don't want the baby?" he says and I want to cry. I put my head in my hands. "Luke?" I say to the hands. "Yeah? I'm right here. Don't worry" he says and I look at him. I can't tell him when I'm looking at him. I'm too ashamed of this. I stand up and look out of the window. He stands right behind me and put his hands on my stomach. I pull them away "can you please stop with this for a minute? I want to tell you something and it's actually really hard when you're acting like this" I tell him. "Okay, sorry" he says. "So, the thing is, that, the baby doesn't have to be yours" I say and sigh. "Daniel?" he asks quietly. I nod. "When?" I shrug "about month and a half ago." He nods. "Where?" he asks and I'm a little bit shocked. "Does it matter?" I ask back. "No, I was just, please, tell me it wasn't here" he says. "No, why?" I say and turn to him. "Because I would be so mad at myself. Because I raped you here, and I bet he was nice, and I just wouldn't be able to feel that I failed" I raise my eyebrow. I don't have any idea what is he talking about, but whatever it is, I know he's jealous of him. I don't even want to imagine if that baby really is Daniel's what he's going to do. "We still can make tests and we will see. But only if you want to" he says and I nod. I want to know who is the father of my baby.