BLOOD MONEY

BLOOD MONEY

#05

VINCENT HLOPHE

These past two weeks have been a drag in my life. Natasha and her mother forcefully moved into my house, Nomandla's belongings were tossed out of the bedroom and stashed to the storage. I haven't eaten a decent meal for days, my house lools like a dust bin with piles of dishes in every corner. I've not set my eye's on my wife for about a month now, i don't even know how she's doing i haven't checked up on her.

"When are gou marrying my daughter since you divorcing she's caring your Precious gift there" Natasha's mother asked.

"I'm not ready for another marriage" i tell her.

"You cannot use my daughter like that and toss her aside like some used piece of toilet paper full of shit" she hisses angrily.

"Maybe she is" he says standing up leaving them with their mouths wide open, he decided to go out for a walk. Thinking about the decisoin he must make before midnight.

NOMANDLA HLOPHE

Shit i was dreaming, why does God have to punish me this much. The dream felt real, he said he still love me with all these scars. If only dreams were reality.

"You awake miss fainter" the doctor says checking her Bp.

"I'm awake from a dream I've been longing for the past six year's" she says with a smile on her face.

"I assume it's a good dream judging from that smile, i want to hear all about it" the doctor says as he sat down on the chair that was beside the bed.

"Well it's about a man I've always loved. I last saw him the day i broke his heart. I was in the bathroom and when i came back i found you talking to him, he was right here in this room. He said he still loves me with all these scars and i still look beautiful like the first time we met. I felt his warm mint breath, his lips were so cold. The dream felt so real. I miss him dearly, Scebi was a man amongst men and i ruined him, i ruined a chance to be loved, i ruined my own happiness for what for the love of money that comes with heartache" she says taking a breath.

"You were not dreaming, my brother was here" he says looking straight to her eye's.

"WHAT!" she asked in shock scanning the room.

"You heard it right Scebi Bloss was hear to see you" he says and there was a moment of silence.

"So i wasn't dreaming" she said in a low voice with tears prinkling out of her eyes.

"No" he answered her smiling. "Look i don't want to say much but what i know is he never stopped loving the same way you never stopped loving him. Remember when i said if yourl were meant to be you will find yourselves in each other's arms again" he tells her.

"Ow my God" she covered her mouth with her hands in total shock and burst into tears.

"I don't have all the answers, i suggest you wait for him. Once his available he'll come see you" he made his way out. Leaving her sinking on the hospital bed in total disbelief.

SCEBI BLOSS

It's funny how someone breaks your heart and you still love them regardless. My life has been rocky after Nomandla's breakup, everything was a mess till now my life is still a mess. I got married three year's ago to a total she devil. I was taken away by her beauty not knowing what i was getting myslef into. Our relationship was blissful from the start but things changed when we got married. I have deep scars that are unforgettable. Atleast i gained two beautiful daughter's in my marriage.

Bianca was a sweet young woman when i first met her, she had respect for me. She reminded me so much of Nomandla i could say i was trying to replace her and i failed dismally. After seeing her today brought all those memories. The feelings i tried so hard to bury are back within a blink of an eye.

"So tell me uzokwenzenjn, it's pretty obvious if you're still with this girl you will end up dieing and leave me in this world. Who will help take care of your younger siblings. I know life is not the walk in the park but think about us. Leave her before it's too late" his mother says.

My mother is my best friend that i share everything with. The abuse I've endured in this marriage is enough and it has effected her alot. I lost my left eye after Bianca stabbed me, i have deep burnt marks from my abdomen where she poured me with hot water, while i was still sleeping. I can't fight her back, i once did and she promised to kill my kids and i can't afford to lose them they are my everything.

"I'm planning to but i just want to do something that will leave her paralyzed permanently" he said with full of hate.

"Don't do something you will regret son. So what happend after seeing Nomandla" his mother asked.

"She fainted, she was probably shocked. I'm just giving her time to recover" he said thinking about the good old times.

"You still love her don't you" woman with aloth of questions.

"With everything in me and this time i will fight with everything I've got"

"What ever decision you make I'll support you. I just want to see you happy again" she continued stirring the pots.

He sighed and thought about his life, he hasn't made it in life. What if she rejects him again. His just a mechanic guy who earns R13.000 every month. Will she ever settle for less, he thought. It's time to put there love into the test. His life is filled with colours of sadness.

VINCENT HLOPHE

I'm running out of cash and my Oracle needs a sacrifice. It's either my mother or my unborn child.
Ive been longing for a child for years now and this is the opportunity for me to be a father. I robbed Nomandla a chance to be a mother just because of my selflessness. I sacrificed my three babies from Nomandla and two from my previous marriage. No one knows i was once married.

Here i am in my dark room Oracle glaring at the mirror looking at Natasha's big belly and the reflection of my peaceful sleeping mother. I had a knife on my right hand, just one stabb on the mirror it will be the end of that person.

"It's either one of them or you sacrifice your own life" the master said with his voice echoing in the room.

"Shebba" he bowed down in respect as he held the knife hardly that was shapped as a snake. He lifted it up and stabbed at the mirror countless times. His heart pounding when he noticed that the person has died.

"Shebba will have a feast tonight" the master laughed an evil laugh.

Vincent dropped down on his knees and drank blood from the calabash making his veins pump with blood.

"Hope killing her was worth it" he said wiping his mouth full of blood.

"By tomorrow you will be swimming in money. Continue shedding blood and you will never run out of money" the master disappeared.

Every night he sleeps with a corpse to gain power and respect. Every after 3 months he gets fresh meat, the time he sleeps with them he sucks their organs which makes him more wealthy. Once expired it will be thrown in the dark forest.

He thought of a perfect candidate that has fresh meat. He went straight into Natasha's mother's bedroom. He opened the door and found sleeping half naked. He took off his clothes and got onto the bed opening her legs wide open as he shoved himself inside of her without warning and started moving in and out of her.