"Spencer, dirtiest text you've ever sent?"

"I don't wanna say."

"Fine, we'll give you a free pass."

"J, have you ever thought about sleeping with the same sex?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You just seem so--straight."

"Penelope, soonest you've had sex after meeting someone?"

"One night."

"Em, would you ever film yourself while fucking?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Atti, weirdest thing that turns you on?"

"Watching someone shoot a gun."

"Reid, favorite body part on a girl?"

"Everything.", they all burst out into giggles at this. He really was an oversharer.

"Ok, we should probably try to sober up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After all the girls had sobered up enough to go home, Atticus and Spencer were sitting on the couch, absentmindedly watching some stupid reality show that he was much too invested in. That was until Att started kissing and nipping at his neck, licking over the bruises she had made.

"Atti..."

"Please, Spencer. I'm so wet.", she whined. And how was he supposed to refuse that. He pulled her into him by the back of her neck, their lips moving in sync before she pulled away to lift her shirt off. He took this as an invitation to move his trail of open kisses downwards until he reached the waistband of her underwear. He toyed with it for a bit, moving to trail painfully slow up her thighs. He pulled her underwear down and she kicked them off when they reached her ankles.

"You weren't kidding, you're dripping, baby.", he lapped up her arousal without warning, making her moan. He licked and sucked her clit softly while squeezing one of her thighs gently to keep her legs open.

"Mmm, please go faster!", he happily obliged, sucking harder while his fingers slipped into her with ease. He curled them upward, pressing against the spot he knew made her squirm. And sure enough, she tugged at his curls while bucking her hips forward.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum!", he continued to eat her out until she was prying him off of her from the overstimulation, "C'mere."

He sat down back next to her and she wasted no time pulling his sweatpants and boxing down, spitting in her hand to stroke him softly, eliciting soft moans from his lips. She connected their lips, tasting herself on his tongue and feeling his chin still wet.

Growing more and more impatient, she moved to straddle him and rubbing his tip against her slit teasingly. She sank down slowly on him, absolutely relishing in the way he stretched her. Giving herself a moment to adjust before moving up and down slowly.

"Fuck, you're so tight."

That only drove her more, picking up the pace and closing her eyes.

"Look at me.", he squeezed her cheeks together, forcing her mouth open and spitting on her tongue, loving the way she looked at him as she swallowed it eagerly. He moved his hands to squeeze her breasts lightly as she bounced on top of him.

"Ah!--Shit, I'm so close!"

"Already, baby?", he could already tell by the way her moans got more and more pornographic, "You like my cock that much?"

"God, yes!", he moved his hand between them to flick her clit back and forth, loving the way her eyes rolled back as she peaked. He bucked his hips forward to meet her slowing thrusts, growing closer and closer to the edge.

"You feel so fucking good, baby--fuck!", he spilled inside of her. They stayed like that for a while, foreheads pressed together as they tried to catch their breath. Once she got off his lap, he disappeared into the bathroom to get a warm cloth. He cleaned her up, sweeping her off her feet and carrying her to bed as it was already around midnight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spencer stirred in his sleep, feeling around for where Atticus was laying. But he opened his eyes once he realized she wasn't there, her imprint was still on the mattress, indicating that she had been there not too long ago. He got up rubbing his eyes and walking down the hall, the wooden floorboards almost freezing cold. Atticus was sitting on her countertop tossing grapes into her mouth.

"What are you doing?", his voice was still sleepy.

"Eating grapes."

"Yes, I can see that. But why at 3 in the morning?"

"I'm stressed."

"About?"

"Leaving."

"Why?", he walked over to her entangling one of her hands with hers as she practically shoved a grape into his mouth.

"Because--because I don't want everyone to think that I'm not signing another contract because I'm getting married. But, I don't even wanna tell them--but I also don't want you to feel like I'm ashamed about you."

"Baby, I know you're not.", he kissed her.

"Promise?"

"I promise. Now come back to bed."

"Fine.", she reluctantly hopped down from the counter, following Spencer who never let go of her hand.

He pulled the covers over her and held her close, "I love you.", he kissed her forehead.

"I love you too."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: not me writing one of my filthiest chapter at 8 AM bc my depression has turned me nocturnal HAHAHAHA. anyway, hope ya'll liked this lol<3.