Chapter 26

"You know I am seriously done. Like very much done. Freaking eight who does he think he is." Bree kept on ranting.

Mr Woldorf, our history teacher, has given us to write an eight page report within three days and that does not sit well with Bree. To be honest, it was very unfair we are all already piled up with homework from other subjects, we deserve more than three days.

"Calm down Bree, stressing over it won't make it go away." I said as we walk into the cafeteria.

"That stupid man is making me curse. He is an elder and I hate saying those things for him but ugh he is a meanie." She groaned as we pick up our lunch and go to our table.

"Aww it is cute seeing you getting angry." George cooed and I stifle a laugh.

"Shut up George I am not in a good mood don't mess with me right now." Bree said as we all sat down at our lunch table.

"No offence but I feel like I am being threatened by a chihuahua." George said with a smirk.

"You are so annoying you dumb freaking mother trucker." She groaned.

"Babe you know you can say the actual word. All grown ups here we know what you mean by trucker." Jeremy interjected with a smile.

"Firstly Jeremy don't babe me and secondly I am a child of God. I did rather use trucker than those obscene words and go to hell." She countered back.

"Who are you fooling Bree God also knows what you mean by trucker." I said.

"But he also knows how mad I am right now and would forgive me because it is not my fault it is Mr Woldorf's fault. Also, it may not be a big deal for you because you say the 'f' word the whole day." She said rolling her eyes.

"Excuse me what are you implying." I glared at her.

"That you are going to he-" before she could continue Jeremy interrupted her.

"Okay ladies let's not argue, Bree is frustrated right now we will give her lessons on cursing later." Jeremy said.

"You do know you started it." George said with a frown.

"And I apologise for that." Jeremy said giving a small smile to Bree.

"Stop you are being so sweet and smiling that it is giving me gag reflex and creeping me out. Since when did you become such a softie?" I questioned narrowing my eyes at Jer. "I am not a softie." He grumbled.

"Dude you so are." George snorted. Jeremy slapped George at the back of his head and said, "Shut it Woods."

"Nyla keep your Dog on a leash." Geoge said ready to pounce on Jeremy but Jake hold him back.

"Wait hold on no fighting." I said quickly looking at George trying to calm him down before things get out of hand.

"You are suppose to be on my side. He hit me first." George said looking at me like I just betrayed him or something. I rolled my eyes, "I am not taking anyone's side."

Before I could continue Jeremy cut me off, "I know you since we were in diapers how can you not take my side. You are doing this over this moron."

"No no it is not like that-" I tried to say.

"Of course it will always be him. You just met me a few months ago." George said in a sad voice looking down. That broke my heart if there is one person in the whole world who do not deserve to be sad it is George. He is the most amazing, sweetest, caring and funny human being ever. And I know that everyone on this table thinks the same because of how everyone is looking at him right now with a hint of worry on their faces. Even Jeremy.