Chapter 2

//Austins P.O.V\\

Right after school I decided to call Alyssa and tell her about mine and Blades plans. When she didn't answer I decided to go over there and left Blade in the car so that you know her throat didn't get cut open.

I walked in and her mom told me she was upstairs. For some reason it smelled like weed and I heard shitty rap music playing in the back ground. This is not right.

I walked right in and tears brimmed my eyes. She was making out with that stoner Chris. That fucking slut.

"What the hell Alyssa?!"

"Oh my god. Austin please I am sorry."

"No Alyssa obviously he is your new boyfriend. Be fucking happy. I hope he takes your filthy heart and throws it away someday."

"Don't quote sleeping with sirens on me."

"Shut the hell up you don't even listen to them. You wouldn't have known about them until I came along."

"What. No. I'm emo. I cut and listen to them right?"

"No! Emo is short for emotional. You're pathetic. And stop cutting its not cute. Emo isn't cute."

"Well you like Blade."

"Blade doesn't cut Alyssa. And I don't like her. I love her. And we are done." And with that I left. I couldn't stand to see her face any longer. I got in the truck and started crying finally. Complete forgetting that Blade was in there till I heard her soft voice.

"Austin?"

I couldn't respond.

"Can I cut her throat now?"

I looked at her with tears in my eyes. I love her. I love her eyes and her personality.

"I'll be right back."

"Blade no."

But she was already out the truck storming towards the house. This won't end well.

"Blade!"

//Blades P.O.V\\

"Blade!" Is the last thing I heard before I harshly knocked on the door. Apologizing to her mom as soon as she openened the door and I barged in. I found the sluts room and barged in.

"You realize Austin is the best guy you could ever get and you have the odasity to cheat on him?! Alyssa you are a slut. Chris is nothing compared to Austin. He's nothing in general. How could you hurt him? You are a heartless piece of shit. Don't ever think about talking to Austin again."

That's when she got up and decided to swing at me. So of course I knocked her ass out and stormed out apologizing to her mom once more then jumped into the truck with Austin and told him to drive. I sent a text to my parents telling them my plans.

"What movie will we watch?"

"Blade. I love you. Be mine?"

Oh. My. God.

AN: Being sick might kill me. I'm sooooo bored. Anyways. Yay for a new update. Sorry my chapters are short. I can't think of a good one. I'll try to make the next one longer. Mkay. Bai.