Ch. 21. My lost Kitty

Start from the beginning

Wait what! Eaten by a dog? But what is the damn 'he'? She is now tugging her own hairs. Then I noticed how her eyes are red. Was she crying when I came?

"You are reason for this. If you didn't..." I shuted her mouth with my palm before she talking anything anymore. She stilled and I grabbed her waist and pulled her flushed with me. Thanks! At least her rambling is stopped.

"Who?" I asked in a dark tone. Her sudden boldness is now gone and she struggled against me.

Again.

She again struggle against my hold. I rolled my eyes. As if somehow free from my grip.

"About whom are you talking?"

"Ki... Kitty. I can't find him. My cat."

I free her from my hold. And then I laughed. A loud, amusing laugh came from me. All of the drama is about that little cat who is lazily sleeping with Mike! But where is he? I came to the living room in search of him.

"Why are you laughing? Where did you find it laughable?"

I ignore her glare as I know she will be stopped after seeing her cat walking in her house. And exactly it is happened. When she noticed Mike and her cat in the wicked busket, she left a loud gasp and runned after it. And that damn cat! Seeing her, it also jumped out and throw himself at her.

Mike and I both looked at her with open mouthed. She giggled and scratches him all over as the cat nestled in her shoulder. From a second before she was in verge of crying. And now she is laughing without any care of her surrounding. And her smile is now real, not like the other ones she gives everyone outside. On the other side Mike is now scrowling.

"Thank you, Mike. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much." She runs to him and hugs him who is now on the verge of chocking in the unexpected thing. He looked at me helplessly I cleanched my hands.

I grabbed her from behind and pulled her to me. She grinned slightly as her cheeks become red.

"S... Sorry Aman. I shouted at you for no reason. I was just upset."

"Take your sorry with yourself." I gumbled. Though I am not angry after I noticed her reaction. If this is her real nature then why she closed herself everytime?

"Where did you find it?" She asked while patting the cat.

"I took it with me as you was absent. I even feed him." Mike announced, proudly.

" Don't become too thankfull at him." I snapped by her looking at Mike as if he is a God or something similar. "Pray that your pet is still alive. Otherwise he has a very bad reputation at...."

"Aman! Don't talk about it." Mike threaten me as I just chuckled.

" What?" Jasmine looked at us.

"Nothing. It's just that one time he had an obsession about keeping goldfishes. In one month after the tenth fish he stopped. Or is it twelve, Mike?"

He groaned and hids his face behind his hand. Where Jasmine has a mortified look on her face. Serves him right. He dared to hug her.

"Are... Are you ate them?" She holds her cat tightly to her.

" No. I overfed them." A painful groan came from him.

"What! Really? How sad! I am sorry. Are you okay?" Her soft voice is too much.

I thought that hearing his experience with pets she will left him immediately. But here she is consoling him and my fucking friend is looking at her at a daze. My plan is backfired. Need to do something.

"Take my number. Whenever you need to babysit your Kitty, just call me. I will come. You are so good Jasmine. I hope everyone will understand my feelings like you." I can understand his point to me.

" Oh, o actually I lost my phone. When I buy another one I will give you the number."

" What! You don't have a phone! Come on." Mike stands up. " Aman, can you look after Kitty? We are going to shopping." He grabbed Jasmine's hand.

"No, no need to go right now. I will buy it later."

I have enough of their dramas. And Mike, he is literally fangirling on her in my watch. I came towards them and looked at their joined hands. It's irritate me. I should be the one who holds her. No one, not even Mike.

"Leave her hand."

Mike knows my voice too closely to mess with me. He immediately drop her hand and give me a amused look. But I am too far to understand his tricks. I tugged her to my side. Then I snatched her cat and throw it to Mike.

"Hai! What?"

I went to my car and open the passenger door. "Seat." I pushed her a little.

"Why?" She looked at me, puzzled. By she didn't protest and went into the car.

"Bye, bye. Try to return soon." Mike whispered in my ear as I closed the door of the car and give me a wink with a mysterious smile. I rolled my eyes and start the car.

"Why are we here?" Jasmine looked at the multistored building irritately. The whole time she didn't utter a single word. But I can feel her glance at me time by time to the ride.

"Will you at least tell me why I am here? You always do this. Didn't tell me anything and then..."

" I know a better way to shut your mouth, you know?" I leaned over her. She stopped her mouth shut immediately. Good girl.
"We are here to buy your cell phone. You are not going to anywhere near Mike. So buy it now."

" Why can't I go with Mike? He is good. He took care of my Kitty." She huffed and turned her head.

I grabbed her jaw and looked into her eyes. She is again on my nerve. "Don't taste my patience fiore. You don't want it. And I know my fucking friend too well." We are now too close, as I can feel her harased breathing. I rubbed my thumb over her cheek. A little blush cover them as her eyes runs over my face.

"C... can you please move back?" She clears her throat.

"But I found this better." I murmured softly and her breathe hitched. She is also affected by me. I waited for a second before pulled back.

"Go inside. I am coming after parking." Before she opened her mouth for another protest I ordered, "No questions. Go right now." A cute pout formed on her lips as she gets out of the car.

I parked the car and get back at the front. Her company became a regular thing in my life. Never in my life I thought that I am going over with Mike for something or someone. As it's almost dusk the place is off a bit though there's a good crowd in the malls. Someone collided with me and the I dropped the car keys. With a grunt I leaned and pick it up. At the exact time a car passed at full speed. I frowned and looked at the car. But then my phone ringed and I pick the call without noticing the number.

"Hello Mr.Oberoi. Did you miss the car? Maybe there's someone in the car. The boys are very rough." A mocking voice came from the speaker, making my blood boil in untamed anger.

"You should hurry if you care."