Ch. 21. My lost Kitty

Magsimula sa umpisa

But I was too busy to looking at the thing placed on his lap. Catwoman's ( No, I am now not calling her by the name), Jasmine's cat placed in a wicket busket looking at me with his tiny eyes.

 Catwoman's ( No, I am now not calling her by the name), Jasmine's cat placed in a wicket busket looking at me with his tiny eyes

"What? I don't want to dirty my clothes from his hair." Mike gumbled and I sighed. He can be such a child sometimes.

I stopped at her house as I get the information that her clinic is closed. Some people looked at us but with one look they turned towards their own works. Mike get a call and I didn't wait for him and went to her house. The door is not locked and I went inside.

"Where are you? My witch!" I mumbled, searching for her. She is nowhere in sight. At least I catch her. She is sitting next the window of her room. I stopped at the door. She is looking outside, a farfatched look in her eyes.

 She is looking outside, a farfatched look in her eyes

I looked at her. Her body posture says that she is tensed. A spinner is her hand, continuasly wheeling. I nocked the door and she startled. Then looked at me with a hopeful eyes. But as soon as she lays her eyes on me, the look is replaced by sudden anger. I raises a brow at her.

She got up from the chair and come to me.

"You!"

She is now fuming. Owao! It's the first time I seeing her as angry. And I will be lying if I tell that it didn't amuse me.

"You!" She came face to face me. "Why didn't you took me home at first? Why you took me at your place?" She pointed her finger to me. If anyone else will be in her position then they surely lost that finger till. But I am too amused to angry at her. So just let her talking as she is now talking to me without my teasing her.

"Do you know what happened? He left me. I was out for one whole day without taking care of him, without leaving any food for him. God I am so bad!"

I am now more baffled then amused. Who left her? In my information she is living alone. And who is this 'he'?

"I didn't take care of him and he left me. Do you have any idea how long I searched for him? But he is nowhere. What if he is under a car? Or some dog eats him?"