prologue

Shivaay Singh Oberoi

Heir of Oberoi industry and powerful business man in Mumbai

Heir of Oberoi industry and powerful business man in Mumbai. He is Cold as ice in behaviour and hot as fire in appearance. In his 26 years of life he never opened up himself to anyone other than his family. He show his soft side only to his family. He is known as most arrogant and ruthless Infront of outside world. No one dared to talk against him.

Due to some issues with his parents ( which will be revealed later) he is staying in Delhi. His brothers Omru come to visit him frequently.

Anika Jatin singhaniya

Sweet and lovely girl with pure heart

Sweet and lovely girl with pure heart. Princess of singhaniya family and sweetheart of her brother. She dreams to become a fashion designer. But her dad always want her to takeover his company. Initially he wanted her brother Aditya singhaniya to be the CEO but he refused and went to pursue his dream.

Anika fought with her father refusing the position. Finally he gave in and put forward a condition. He gave her one year to pursue her dream without identity of singhaniya. If she can achieve a position he will reconsider the decision.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Let's start the journey of their lives and see what will happen?