I smile and say, "I'd like to think it was successful. Are you certain two?"

I see Marcus smile and Aro says, "Meet Didyme and Sulpicia. Didyme is my sister and Marcus's mate. Sulpicia is my mate."

Sulpicia says, "Aro! You didn't say how gorgeous she is."

I blush and hide my face in Caius. He chuckles and rubs my back. I send to Alec, 'Can u get me a bottle of water, please?'

He looks at me and nods. He leaves and comes back with it and I say, "Thank you."

Didyme gasps, "She's gifted."

Aro nods and replies, "Very pwerful. She can read and send you thoughts and she can also levitate people and objects."

I keep a hand on my stomach and Sulpicia asks, "Are you?"

I nod excitedly and say, "No one knows how this will go though. I already have a bump."

Didyme quickly replies, "Really?!"

Jane says, "This is great! I'm gonna be an Aunt!"

I laugh at her and say, "Auntie Jane"

I read Felix's mind, 'Are we able to bring anyone up?'

He looks at me and I respond, "You can Felix. We'll continue this conversation later."

He nods and I nod at Demitri and he follows him as well. Aro randomly brings up, "Who do you want as your guards?"

I ask, "Can I steal the twins?"

Everyone just stares at me and Aro starts to think about it. After a while he says, "Yes. Felix and Demitri will be part time if the twins need to do something."

Everyone has a look of shock and I smile. Jane comes over and hugs me and Alec just sends me a smile. I say, "I want a doughnut."

Demitri got me a doughnut and I sent him, 'Thank you'

He nods and heads back beside Felix. I check my phone and Rose texted me, 'We just landed. See u in about an hour and a half. I can't wait to tell you about what you missed. You will also spill the tea about what is going on there, missy.'

I show Caius the text and he says, "Go ahead. I don't have anything to hide."

He continued in his thoughts, 'You won't be able to hide that hickey, mi amore.'

I bite my lip and he kisses my head and Didyme pulls me away from him and he glares. She rolls her eyes and I sent, 'Behave.'

He gives me a look and says, "No"

I roll my eyes and he sent, 'You behave.'

I sent back, 'You love it when I misbehave.'

He lets out a little growl and Aro looks at him and then looks at me with a smile on my face and he laughs. Aro thinks, 'Stop flustering him.'

I nod and Didyme touches my bump and Caius growls. I say, "I'm fine, Caius."

He nods and I say, "Jane, come here. You too Alec."

They come over and I take their hands and place them there and they feel the babies move. Jane says, "That's amazing."

I glare at Caius and say, "That's what I thought. Someone thinks its weird."

He raises his eyebrows at me and I sent, 'You do know, I'm going to remember that.'

He nods and thinks, 'I know but I also know that you'll remember that I told you that I love you.'

I smile and Alec says, "I think it is a little bit weird. There are babies growing inside of you at a very fast pace. Is it uncomfortable?"

I nod and say, "Very, but I want this."

Alec let out some of his black mist and looks at Caius and he nods ever so slightly and I feel a lot more comfortable. I reply to them, 'Thank you both.'

They look in shock and I ask, "Did it go to both of you?"

Both of them nod and I smile at this. The doors swing open and I hear, "There you are sweetie! We were supposed to meet in the garden."

I look over at Jane and she thinks, 'Athenodora.'

I send to her, 'She's not as pretty as she was made out to be.'

Caius laughs and tries to cover it with a cough and I say, "Whoops. Sorry, honey. You weren't supposed to get that thought."

I walk back over to him and the twins follow and Athenodora speeds herself onto his lap. I roll my eyes and Marcus stood up and motions me over to his throne and I sit down and smile at him. Didyme hugs her husband. Alec stands beside me and I nod at Felix and he leaves. He comes back and brings in the Cullens and I get up and run to Rose and she laughs. Emmett picks me up and Caius growls and he literately continues to shove her away from him. He looks at Jane and she says, "Pain"

Athenodora is on the floor in pain and I ask, "Felix, sweetie? Can you take her with Jane following to wherever you bring people from?"

He smiles sadistically and says, "That would be my honor. Are you coming Sweetheart?"

Alec and I raise our eyebrows and Felix says, "You didn't tell them! We are mates."

I say, "That was unexpected."

Alec says, "We've known each other for 450 years!"

I say, "This is great!"

Alec looks at me and I say, "Hormones and I really do think this is great."

I go and hug Carlisle and he says, "I can hear multiple heartbeats."

I say, "Grandpa Carlisle has a nice ring to it. Don't you think?"

He smiles and I say, "I didn't forget Nana Esme."

She has tears in her eyes and hugs me. Rose asks, "Who was dragged out of the room?"

I say, "Oh, that hoe? That was ... Was it Athens, Caius?"

I feel his arms around me and he says, "You know her name, baby."

Rose gives me a look and I turn around into Caius and hide. He says, "She's very bold when she wants to be."

Rose chuckles and says, "Now, I wanna talk about that hickey."

I say, "Caius will tell you all about it."

Caius says, "I gave her a hickey during sex. It's a bunch of hickeys together."

Carlisle asks, "Shall we see if we can see the babies?"

I pout, "Of course. Jazzy poo, I didn't get a hug."

He smiles and says, "Yes, Ma'am."

I get a hug and laugh, "Did you style the blond mop on your head?"

He chuckles and says, "Just a little bit."

I say, "It wasn't as poofy. Now, let's go!"