"damon.."

as we got to the house i saw bella passed out on the floor. "i'm gonna kill your entire family and those at that school of yours" nia said as i walked closer to the house. i knew either way no matter who died. she was gonna kill all of us. it was still daylight.

BACK AT HOGWARTS.

"somethings happening. brooklynn and teddy jus came from the muggle world saying something happened and we need to go to Alice's location" hermione said on the phone with everyone. (a group call). everyone said okay and everyone was at hogwarts and came threw the portal and came to my location because i always had it on. they brought the originals too.

everyone walked in. as Nia and I fought on the floor. "you sick bitch" i said on top of her. she injected me with aldicarb which hurt lions. she pinned me to the wall with a stake to my heart. everyone was being held back by damon and everyone was really in shock and couldn't move. damon could have saved me. he could have fought her off. i knew what i had to do. i looked over at everyone. "i love you tell bella and my kids i love them" i mouthed. i pulled off her daylight necklace.

"damon.." i whispered knowing it would be my last.

i vampire speed both of us out of the house and into the sun. i felt like my skin was trying to escape. every inch of me was burning. i was burning from the inside out. i wanted the pain to end. my skin crawled and then i was gone. it was the worse thing i've ever experienced. i couldn't feel the pain anymore. i knew i was gone.

"Mom.." i said running towards her. "Bella.. Cissa.. Remus.. Tonks.. Dad!" i said looking around and seeing them. i embraced everyone of them. "you did a good thing Alice. i'm so proud of you. you protected your family.." Sirius said while hugging me. "i'm not saying do it. but over there you can watch them" Remus said.. i gave him a confused looked then understood.

i walked over and saw pansy standing watching me burn in shock knowing there was nothing she could do. we were bestfriends for anymore 20 years. "You did this! DAMON" klaus said pinning damon against the wall. "he didn't know that girl had both of us under a spell. damon still doesn't remember anything." stefan said pulling klaus off. everyone jus stood there looking at my body crying.

"why.." rebekah said walking up to my body. "i'll inform her family.. then hogwarts" hermione said wiping her tears.

Bella woke up and saw everyone crying and looking outside. she stood up and started walking toward it. she screamed when she saw what was left of my body. "bella.. oh bella come here" pansy said grabbing bella and being her into a hug.

"teddy, tom, Narcissa, pansy, brooklynn.. um i dont know how to tell you. you're mom was in an accident. she fought for you guys but she didn't.. she didn't make it" hermione said while her voice was breaking standing in front of my children. all my children/godchildren broke down. asked where dad was and she said "he doesn't remember anything.. you either"

"i can't watch this" i said walking away with tears in my eyes. "it's okay honey just watch" cissa said.

"do you not care you loved her" stefan asked damon with tears in his eyes. "no i don't." he said walking away. "so you know how it feels to have your flesh melt from your bones. have your insides turned into lava because that pain is the last thing alice knew " klaus asked walking closer to damon with elijah by his side "the women i love is Nia." he said turning just to see rebekah. "how can nia even hold a candle to alice, the way you felt about her?" rebekah said. "you loved her with everything you had" stefan said. "i mean did i? did i really? i'm still your brother stefan" he said walking towards him.

"you killed my brother when you let alice die" stefan said pushing him back into elijah. "because despite what you might think you did." he said. "you guys are just saying this because she's family and you have to like her".

"i wasn't really blood related to any of them" i said. "i know" bella said with her hand on my shoulder watching it all.

"it was not cause of some family obsession. this is because of HER! she made us better. she was my family when no one else was" pansy yelled.

ONE WEEK AFTER AT HOGWARTS.

everyone still went to school normally. their eyes puffy and red. my children just did their work in their room and didn't have to go to class. no one else knew though.

"dear students i'm guessing you've seen that professor salvatore-black hasn't been here this week.." the headmistress (mcgonagall) said looking back at my empty seat. "..the truth is that. Alice fought for her family. she took down the threat to her family. but sadly alice didn't make it. that was the only way to save her family" mcgonagall said.

some student started crying at the lost of one of their favorite teachers. hermione stood up.

"she did what she knew was best for everyone. she always fought for everyone expect herself. she kept everyone safe. she died for her daughter. just like her father. don't be sad. think about the times that she made you laugh or taught you something that will stick with you forever" hermione said letting a tear slip.

every student stood up and held there wands up in honor. the professors did the same.

"this isn't fair! i should be there with them!" i yelled at everyone. "i know alice. i know" remus said coming up to me and hugging me.