same old shit.

"alice.. what are you doing here" sirius said as i walked up to the tree, the tree never had to protect itself around me. i usally would do my homework against the tree. i felt like this was a trap. but to my surprise it wasn't. "damon go to the muggle world and bring me a human, i need my strength hurry up though i don't know how much longer until i rip these peoples head off " i said to damon and he quickly left then came back with a human who was very scared.

harry, ron, and hermione were with sirius as well. "well.. well.. i have about 20 minutes till remus gets here. hey hermione remember when you killed me.. not cool" i said as i walked towards he and twisted her hair and i felt her shiver from my touch. then i speed back to the human that damon brought me and i fed on him till he passed out then i let damon have the rest.

then something came out of the woods and headed straight for hermione and sirius . i quickly turned into a lion and tackled it mid-air and fought it off i had no idea what it was. "why would you do that" hermione asked as i turned back into a human. "god will you guys stop talking to her" damon said and i looked up at him smiling. then i tree branch almost fell on sirius and harry pushed him out of the way, "thank you harry oh my god you saved my life" he said as he hugged him.

"does this always happen?.." damon whispered to me as i shook my head yes, ".. alice also saved your life" damon said as he stepped into the moon light in the middle of the four of them and the two of us. sirius just scoffed.

"no way.. damon salvatore" sirius said as he walked up to damon and hugged him. i looked at them confused then i put two and two together they both knew my mom. "dad let's go" harry said and that got my anger up and my remorse and mercy down. "the fuck did he just call you" i asked turning to sirius.

"same old shit as last time. let's go babe" i said grabbing his arm. "ALICE what the hell are you" ron said grabbing my wrist. i pulled away and flashed my fangs and eyes that get vainy. "your worse nightmare you should have never tried to kill me you ungrateful bitches i've saved you guys mort times than i can count" i said pulling my wrist away.

something caught my attention not by sound or movement but smell. i turned quickly hermione.. her nose was bleeding.. i couldn't think clearly i couldn't breathe. i had to feed but not here.. not her. "alice you can't stop it" sirius said.

"are you ever gonna accept me? huh dear FaThEr of mine. you tried to kill your daughter. YOUR BLOOD and nothing. you don't care all you care about is dear harry. harry this.. harry that.. god can you just remember who your FAMILY IS" i yelled at sirius. "my family IS HARRY AND YOU BUT YOU RAN" he yelled back stepping towards me and getting right in my face.

"i wouldn't do that siru.." damon said pushing sirius back ".. she's more powerful than anyone i've ever met" damon continued knowing that i could easily kill sirius. "GUYS CAN WE HUST FOCUS.. the war is coming. i say by tomorrow but it could be whenever sirius come on we need to plan. alice everyone one of us was under a spell by your lil ex we would have never done that regularly including sirius he loves you" harry said pulling sirius away as he agreed.

the war.. oh my god the war.. my family is coming here to fight my "friends" just for one boy. hundreds could die because harry. if any of my family dies because of harry. i will do what voldemort couldnt. i will kill harry.

THE NEXT DAY:

i chose to sleep at hogwarts and damon slept in my dorm as well just in case of anything i told him that he needs to leave and not come back until it's safe here. i can carry my own. i always have. when i woke up damon was gone. so i headed to the manor just before school started so i could see if i could get any information about the war.

i decided to wear a present that i got from cissa and lucias a few months ago. it was a flower flowly shirt with a very deep v cut shirt with black pants. with heels and i brought my dorm keys.

i see it's breakfast time because no one is in the common room so i walk to the great hall and i open the doors right as snape is about to make he's speech with two death eater standing behind him

i see it's breakfast time because no one is in the common room so i walk to the great hall and i open the doors right as snape is about to make he's speech with two death eater standing behind him. apparently as i was gone dumbledore died.. oh no i'm so sad :) "ahh alice i've missed you my dear" snape said as he walked to the back of the room and gave me a side hug. then both of us walked into the front of the dining room and we get on the subject of harry potter.

harry then appeared out of the crowd. "you've got a bit of a security problem.." he said as the order walked through the doors "..how dare you stand where he stood.. a man who trusted you? tell them how it happened that night, tell them how you looked him in the eyes and killed him!" harry said then rose his wand at snape and snape raised his back. "harry dumbledore stood everywhere.. not saying what happened was right but don't touch snape. he is my family as well."

i pushed snape out of the way and took his place. harry fired his spell i redirected it after as i did the next two then the fourth one i redirected to the two death eater behind me. then turned to snape "grab the wands and get out of here i'll be there soon" he turned into black smoke and did as i said.

"COWARD" harry yelled at him as he left. "harry he is my family.. i will protect him as your friends do you. respect that now i must leave. it will happen tonight please everyone be safe goodbye for now. harry don't let everyone die for you. be the better person" i said as i apparted to the manor.

"who the hell is it- ALICE BABY" bellatrix said once she noticed it was me she pulled me in for a hug. i greeted everyone including voldy everyone expect noah, "black, i see you've heard about the war" he said as he had his hand out for me to shake. as i did it strung "noah.. vervain" i said and he held my hand tightly i flipped him over in front of everyone "try that again and you would have a hand to play with yourself again" and then i heard bella's laugh.

"tonighr?" i asked and they all said yes because tonight was the best time to attack and that harry potter is letting everyone die for his life. what a coward.