the riddles

after bella came in with her grand entrance. coming walking down the street were the riddles. noah and liam. noah and i have had a thing for each other since the first time we met in 1st year but no one ever really says anything about it. liam who is just less than a year older than us has always known and was like an older brother and very protective of us. liam and pansy were dating on and off for about 2 years.

"hey boys didn't know y'all were coming too" i said turning towards them then turning back to bella.

"aliceeee why do we go and get matching necklaces for you, cissa, and i" bella asked me and narcissa looked at me and nodded, i knew her style and how to compromise between all of our looks so she could stay with draco and the brothers.

"what about us alice " noah said as we turned away.

"i guess i'll see you later noah" i said as i turned to him and winked as a joke.

"imma marry that girl one day" noah whispered to liam but i could still hear them, "you have to actually date her first noah" both draco and liam said which made narcissa laugh and i laughed under my breathe.

"soooo you and noah i see" bella said smiling and playfully hitting my shoulder with hers.

i laughed and opened the door for her, "nothings going on it's harmless flirting. i've liked him for a while and he doesn't feel like same".

"oh hunny how do you not see itttt.." i looked at bella with a confused look but she carried on ".. have you not seen that his guard is up unless his around you, hes usually one of the rudest people ever expect with you, and also sense his guard isn't up with you i did a little digging around in his mind".

i cover my mouth and laughed,  "omg bella you didnt".

"but i did.. and bitchhhh he really likes you like wants to marry you like you" i felt my cheeks grow red.

"let's jus find necklaces than go back and don't go back into his mind.. but if you want to.. i'm not stopping you" bella laughs

us two find the necklace that would look beautiful on all of us. as we walked out you walk into harry, ron, hermione, ginny, fred, george, luna, and neville. "oh hey guys" you say awkwardly because bellatrix is standing next to you very tensely and doing everything in her power not to hurt them or hex the muggleborn.

"i didn't know you were friends with them" harry says with pure disgust as i hugged everyone else but him and ron.

"we are basically her family potter!" draco says walking up behind us with cissa, noah, liam, and lucius (who just showed up btw).

i turned to see them, "oh hey lucius" i said as we walked a few feet to hug him.

"hey ally, are they bothering you?" he asked me and i saw him moving for his wand.

i put my hand on his to stop him, "not at all".

everyone shifted uncomfortably. "good" noah said locking eyes with fred, who has had a crush on me since 2nd year, "let's go" he said.

as we walked our separate ways and noah grabbed your hand and my turned i head a little to see harry who just turned around with his wand in his hand aimed straight at cissa. "expelliarmus" i muttered under my breath without a want in hand while pulling at liam and noah's sleeves to dodge them from the spell that might have came.

everyone turned, "what the hell do you think you were doing potter" draco asked as he turned and saw everything that just happened.

"how DARE you try and do something to her POTTER she is a women" bellatrix said loudly.

"let's go you guys potter obviously has a problem and i'm not stay to find out what it is" i said and motioned for us to turn.

we all turned back around towards the direction they were going and right as she turned noah leaned down and said "how did you do that without a wand alice" i shrugged my shoulder. i truly don't know how i preformed a nonverbal spell like that and with that noah reached down and grabbed my waist and pulled me up to give me a front ways piggy back ride with my legs around his waist and head on his shoulder.

after all of this, i head a little and kissed his neck and he almost let out a soft moan as i kept kissing and sucking on his neck leaving a total of 4 hickeys on his neck all well being carried. then as we got closer to leaving i fake feel asleep. "ughh i'll take her back you know her dorm" noah said as i smiled against his neck so no one could see.

noah walks us through the common room as our friends were talking to each other about us, "use protection i don't wanna be an uncle" blaise said which made everyone else laugh.

"oh be quiet she fell asleep on me" he said.

as he throws us down on the bed, "what are you doing to me black?" he asked and i turned on my back.

"i don't have the slightly idea what you're talking about riddle" i said while smirking. noah's eyes never left alice as he went and laid down, and pulled us in so he was the big spoon. then we both closed our eyes and noah thought i was asleep he whispered "one day alice black i will marry you" then you drifted off into sleep.

until you got woken up your owl, emma, coming and dropping a letter right on your face. "ughh who's it from" noah said well rubbing his eyes.

i opened it"harry.. harry fucking potter woke me up from my sleep" i said well starting to open the letter that read:

"alice,

i want to apologize for what happened at hogsmeade. i thought noah was hurting you i didn't mean to point my wand at mrs.malfoy. could you apologize to her for me? if not that's fine. also i noticed how you disarmed me without your wand, how'd you do that? i also saw you being carried up to your common room by riddle. are you guys together or something because if you were, you should tell your dad."

from, harry potter"

"i don't think i've hated potter more here read this" you said as you handed the letter to noah and then went over to your desk to write a letter back.

"well we can if you want" he leaned on his side and looked at me.

"can what noah?" i didn't look up

"date.. only if you're comfortable with it though"

"ugh i thought you'd never ask" you said as you walked back over to him and kissed his cheek.

"harry,

i will not be apologizing to narcissa for you. i will tell her what really happened but if you want forgiveness then apologize to her yourself. as to me disarming you, i have no idea about how i did that. whatever is happening between noah and i is neither your nor my fathers business. if anything is happening i will tell the malfoys and remus. and by the way never raise your wand at us when our backs our turned that was completely unfair that you raised your wand at our backs planning on doing something to noah or narcissa.

from, alice black."

i handed it to noah and he read it and nodded. "take this to harry potter, emma and on your way back stop by luna for a treat babe" i said as i rubbed her neck and she flew up to my shoulder and put her beak on my cheek as if she was kissing me then flew off.

"how does she like you that much" noah asked because his owl bites him.  i climbed back into bed and kissed noah then fell asleep again.