teddy lupin

"damon" i said while walking through the portal with teddy in my arms. "who's this little guy" damon said playing with teddys arms. "my godson.. remus and tonks left him to me and they died so it's my responsibility." i said as i looked up at damon and met his eyes. "so this is teddy.. i completely understand" i was so happy. teddy was one.

we introduced everyone to teddy lupin. he looked exactly like remus did in his baby photos. he's such a cutie. he starting to talk but hasn't said a full word yet. he was like his mom though. his hair would change color with his emotions.

A WEEK LATER

i leave teddy with damon when i go to school and when i get back i stay with teddy every second that i can.

"hey alice i have to ask you something.." klaus said walking into my room and saw me holding teddy as he was asleep. i put him and and walked away. "yes klaus" i said quietly closed the door. "you know how hailey, the wolf girl is pregnant.." i nodded ".. i wanted to know if it's worth it. the whole baby thing. like the getting up at 1am and being a parent is it?" he asked he was pacing around the room.

"while i'm not really teddys mom and neither is damon but yes klaus. it is. we act like his parents. teddy would put applesauce in his ear and we watch him in awe. it would be different because you would be the true parents but it's worth every blood, sweat, and tear that happens" i said standing up and looking at klaus. he hugged me.

"she's almost due and i wanted to know if you would be her godmother ive talked to hailey about it and she's seen you with teddy and she loves you and you helping me gives me happiness. " klaus said still hugging me. "yes i'd love to be her godmother and i'm happy that i could give you hope." he pulled away. "hope.. yes hope! that's perfect" he said as he left.

"i'm just stopping by to see my favorite little baby" bonnie said walking in and heading to teddy and hugging me and immediately pulling away. "bon are you okay" i asked. "alice.. something is- when i touched you i saw something. are you carrying a child?" she asked as she touched my stomach. "um no.. wait i'm really late i didn't even noticed because of teddy". i said stressed out. i was pregnant. i ran upstairs to take a test. i waited with bonnie. and she checked it.

"pregnant" it read.

"oh god.. i can't be" i said before a hug coming from bonnie. "what's the problem in here.. woah who's is this" damon said picking up the pregnancy test then looking at me. "are you-.." i nodded my head yes ".. i'm going to be a dad other than teddy" he said pulling me into a hug. i'm going to be a mom i'm actually pretty happy. "how far along did you see bonnie" i asked. "about 3 months.. you've been pregnant through out everything.. the war.. everything" she said.

i was pregnant the whole time. i lost everyone during that time. i needed to talk to them. but i couldn't.. wait i could. "bonnie.. i need you to come to the wizarding world with me and i need you to protect my baby as i die.." i said..
bonnie agreed because she's done it before for caroline's kids. "woah you aren't dying alice!" damon yelled at me. "i need to see them they will help me. don't worry damon it's okay i love you" that was the first time either of us had said that.

we run through the portal. and through the common rooms and straight to find harry. "harry kill me" i said looking him straight in the eyes. "what i'm not going to-", "JUST DO IT.. i'll come back i need to talk to them" i guess after that he understood. " Avada Kadabra" he said as i fell back and bonnie started the spell.

i saw the bright light and walked towards it and saw my mom, bella, cissa, luna, remus, and tonks standing there. "Alice.." bella whispered as she run up to me and hugged me and then touched my stomach. "bella i've missed you so much and yes yes i'm pregnant" i said pulling her back up to hug her again. "we get your letters alice. everything you write to us we get. we watch over you i like your three butterfly necklace" cissa said walking next to bella and i hugged her too.

remus and tonks walked up next. "you've done so good with teddy and i know you'll be an amazing mom and teddy will have an amazing sister or brother" tonks said. i hugged her. "alice.. you've gotten so big thank you for looking after my child. he loves you as do i" remus said.

luna ran up to me and hugged me, "alice i've missed you i've seen everything you've done for us and the black roses. you're an amazing friend. i miss you so much and i know that your baby is going to have an amazing life" she said into my ear. "i miss you guys too" i said pulling away.

"mom!" i said running towards her. she hugged me and then touched my stomach as well. i guess i had a little bump. "alice baby. you're gonna be an amazing mom. i love you so much and i miss you so much. i watch you everyday. i am your guardian angel. my grand baby is going to be so adorable. i need you to promise that you won't put yourself in danger to come and see us again" she said and called her everyone to come over for a group hug. "i promise mom" i said.

we all hugged and said our goodbyes. "whoever sees moldy voldy tell him i said hi" i said as i left the hug. "i need to go now. i love you guys and i'll miss you guys. and cissa i'll tell draco that you're okay don't that you are with him always" i said walking away.

"thank god you're back i didn't know how much longer i could do the spell" bonnie said helping me off the floor.