on you.

"it's been a very hard decision but we will be doing a tri-wizard tournament. you must be 17+ to enter." headmistress mcgonagall said. i dropped my fork and knife that i was using.

MANY YEARS AGO

"Cedric diggory" dumbledore read the paper that shot out of the goblet. "GO CED" i yelled from my table. then the goblet spit out another paper. "harry potter.. HARRY POTTER" dumbledore yelled as hermione pushed him up. i was a few months older than him so i was always protective. as he walked up. "he just a boy" i mumbled. "HES JUST A BOY" i yelled standing up. "rules are rules black sit down" dumbledore said.

"he's just a boy he's gonna die in there dumbledore he's years younger than everyone else hell he's a 4th year! " i said after dinner was over and everyone out and i waited for dumbledore.

"i had to bring his body back. voldemort's back! he asked me to bring his body back. i couldn't leave him" harry yelled ontop of what seemed to be a body. i knew voldemort was back. i walked closer. cedric. it was cedrics dead body. i stood there in shook. i was 15 and looking at my friends dead body.

PRESENT DAY

"alice. ALICE!" pansy said shaking me. i zoned out. "are you okay? what were you thinking about" she said. "cedric. this triwizard tournament isn't safe! and if someone dies it on you" i said standing up looking at mcgonagall. i only said it loud enough for the professors to hear it and i walked out.

"okay class in honour of the triwizard tournament let's talk about last years" i said walking into the classroom. i told them everything. from the goblets history to cedrics body to the money going to the joke shop. "now you understand why this is danger. voldemort isn't here but dragons, sirens, and mazes." i said and everyone started whispering. "you really stood up to the headmaster at the time" james asked. "yes potter, your dad was years younger and would have gotten hurt if it wasn't for cedric" i said. "now everyone i want you to know that it isn't completely danger but be careful. please." i said as the bell rung.

"alice what was that at breakfast?" pansy asked me as we walked by each other in the hall heading to dinner. "it reminded me of cedric" i said. "oh.. well alice you know that it isn't as danger this time. we can place bets like last time" she said laughing as we walked into the great hall a little late. "about time" hermione said as we sat down.

i went back to the salavatore house with pansy and our kids to see our husbands and friends. "it's quiet" pansy whispered as we walked out of my room. "it too quiet stay in here you guys." i said using my vampire hearing. "who's there!" some woman yelled. "where's damon and stefan" i asked. "oh you must be the wives.." some women said showing herself. a vampire. ".. well see i knew the salavators back in the 40s. they both fell in love with me. and i do have a little witch in my side soo" she said walking closer to us. i went in front of pansy and pansy went back into my room and told the children to go.

"what the fuck did you do with our husbands you bitch." pansy said coming back. "a little trick id like to call a forgotten spell. on both.. neither of them know who you are." she said as she started laughing.

"Nia who's there" i heard damon yell from the bottom of the stairs walking up. he turned and saw us and both him and stefan speed up and held us up to the wall. "stef you're hurting me" pansy said. "let go of me damon" i said pushing him into a wall. "stefan let go of her!" i said pushing him off as well.

"oh what do we have here. lurkers and a vampire.." damon said holding up my rings that i used as my sunlight ring ".. a married one in fact" he said dropping my hand. and raising a stake to my heart. stefan held pansy back. "NO ALICE" she yelled.

Bella walked out of the room "hey dad. what's happening.." she said as her voice fades seeing what's happening. "dad? i don't have children" damon said letting go of me and walking over to Bella. "so this is your daughter" nin said walking over to her and touching her hair. she grabbed her and ran. "BELLA NO" i yelled escaping the barrier damon and stefan built with their bodies. i was stronger than both.

they were in a house. both me and pansy headed there. i could smell where bella was. perk of being a vampire and lion. stefan and damon were right behind us the whole time. "you know what stefan fuck you" pansy said throwing her wedding ring at stefan and as he caught it. i guess his memories came back because he ran towards pansy and hugged her. "i remember. i'm so sorry" stefan said.