birthday

it's been about a month since the war. i've been going back in fourth between the muggle world and the wizarding world. everything is just so different now. i can't even bring myself to go to malfoy manor. everywhere i look i see i remind of the people that i lost. the people who i watched die. and now it's my birthday

"after war witch alice black fixes castle and helps dying classmates and death eaters. one of the most powerful witches to have ever lived.. what else is she? a vampire." the headline wrote. with a photo of me. i threw it on the floor. i was in my dorm i redecorated everything. i have bella and cissa necklace. they were truly my bestfriends.

"alice come on breakfast is starting" pansy said on the other side of my door. "i'll be right there" i said standing up. i decided to start actually going to hogwarts for my schooling instead of homeschooling. i wanted to kept my friends spirts alive. "i'll be right there pans" i rolled out of bed. brushed my hair. and put on sweatpants and a green t-shirt that i stole from damon.

i walked out and myself through the empty halls of hogwarts. do i started singing "and i said Romeo take me somewhere we can we be alone. i'll be waiting all there's left to do is run. you'll be the prince and i'll be the princess. it's a love story baby just say yes."

no one expect for "hey dad" i said. i felt him sneaking up behind me i turned and hugged him i haven't seen him in like 2 weeks. "how'd you know it was me you're lil vampire powers. you know your mother would be so proud of you" he said "thank you dad i must get to breakfast right now so i'll see you later" i walked away thinking *i can't believe it he fucking forgot my birthday*

i walked towards the great hall so see no one in it. "fuck i missed breakfast.. where is everyone" i said no one was in the castle except me and my dad- "SURPRISE" everyone jumped out from no where.. wizard friends, vampire friends, the originals, muggle friends, old death eaters, my dad , and damon. i looked around and everything was decorated. "thank you guys so much"

the rest of the day went smoothly everyone wishing you a happy birthday everyone that doesn't go to hogwarts in your dorm eating. 

this first year came up to you, "alice? happy birthday" he said in a quiet voice. "thank you do you want some cake?" i asked him as a kneeled down to his height. "yes i do and my name is ollie" he grabbed to hold your hand and you guided him to your little hid out in the woods, the only safe spot in the woods that you can over look all of hogwarts. that i build in 3rd year up in a tree. no one can see it unless you're invited.

where everybody is hanging out instead of going to class (harry, ron, hermione, the twins, ginny, and now ollie

where everybody is hanging out instead of going to class (harry, ron, hermione, the twins, ginny, and now ollie. "is it true that you all went through that war are if so can you tell me about it" he said as he sat down on a chair next to ron. "yea" harry said.

harry told him everything and at the end he said "we talk about it a lot it kind of gives me nightmares like we've been still fighting". "have you been doing this the whole time reliving it?, i mean how are you all still alive" he said looking around at us.

"not all of us are.. you see those banners there those are the people we lost. both sides. her that's bellatrix, she was my bestfriend and her sister next to her cissa she was like a mother, ouuu and her luna she was one of a kindest people ever.. see they all kind of died in my arms. and him.. he was the first to die cedric diggory. the bravest boy i really knew. that's remus and tonks they were married" i said explaining to him everything looking out of the window. "wow.." he said he's voice trailing off.

"and her right there.." fred pointed at me ".. she saved my life and about 30 other peoples she pulled me from under a building and healed me" ollie looked at me. "me too" hermione said. "me too" harry said. "me too" ron said.  i've haven't thought about that in a while it was nice. "i have that memory water thing that dumbledore left me if you wanna see it full on?" harry asked standing up and grabbing it, ollie shook his head yes. hermione handed me a vile.

"why me?" i asked giving it back to her. "you went through the most alice. you saw everything you were on both sides" george said. "well i don't cry so i can't. give me something to cry about." i said.

"okay just remember this is for ollie not me to hurt you.. when bellatrix and ms.malfoy got hit by the spell. how they fell yelling for you and you couldn't give them your blood and you watched them slip from you as they were holding the same necklace you wear" harry said. a tear escaped my eye. just one. i put the vile up to it and gave it to harry.  "ollie i'm going to put my head in there with you to make sure you are safe the whole time" harry said as he poured it in there. "deep breathe in and down" they both put their heads in the water.

"as they do that what do you guys what to do" i asked biting into an apple. "let's go mess with those 2nd years that are in the front of the school by the banners" ginny said. we left a note for harry and ollie and then took off.

"what the hell do you think you're doing" i asked the 2nd year that was messing with bellatrixs banner. "she was evil. a death eater she doesn't deserve a banner" he said laughing with his friends. my eyes glowed yellow and my fangs came out. "touch the banner or any of these again and that'll be the last thing you do" i said as they ran away.

"damn alice harsh on the kids remind me of that when he have kids" damon said showing up behind me i hugged him and turned back to my friends. i laughed at his joke. kids. huh.