Apology on Air..... And..........

Start from the beginning

Jihaan: But....

HE: SHE HAS TO STAY ALERT..!!! JIHAAAAAAN ARE YOU GETTING IT..!!! FOR GOD SAKE TELL ME WHERE IS SHAN..?

Jihaan: Shan.???
You called her Shan!!!
Wait..! You mean it's that serious.??

HE: YOU FOOL..!! WAS I TALKING TO THE WALL FOR SO LONG..???
TELL ME WHERE IS SHE??

Jihaan: She is in the library with both seniors.!! Aditya has held press conference today and we want that to be surprise for her.!!! Infact it's already time .! Whole press is here and Aditya will be out soon.. And Manav must be gone to call Shanaya..! (He said excitedly.....)

HE: A press conference.??? But I thought Shanaya was going to make Aditya arrange a press conference tomorrow.???

Jihaan: How come you know ..??? Well this was Aditya's idea.!! He has something planned for her..!! (He said happily)

HE: NO NO NO NO NO..!!! THIS PRESS CONFERENCE SHOULD NOT HAPPEN.!!!! OH GOD.!!!! LISTEN..!! SHANAYA HAS TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRESS CONFERENCE.!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS COMING.!!

Jihaan: Too late.. Aditya is here on stage and that means Shanaya will be here too... Hah.!! Sorry bro.!!! This time you won't be able to stop Adi and Shanaya to be together.!!

HE: YOU ARE NOT GETTING IT..!! SHAN IS NOT SA...(before he could say anything else Jihaan disconnected the call....)

(Manav went to the library and opened the door looking all worried and exhausted .. All three looked at him and Shanaya went to him worriedly...

Shanaya: Are you okay... Oh God..! Oldie give me water..

Manav: No time...... Aditya has started the press conference..!

(Shanaya stood up..)

Shanaya: What.?? A press conference???? The fuck.? How in the hell.... Is he an idiot??? Doesn't he know doing this will put him more in danger...

Manav: No time... he .... he is there.... we have to go....

(Shanaya and Manav rushed towards the garden area .... on the way as she was wearing shorts some ladies came and while Shanaya was on move to go they stuck a cute pink skirt around her waist and zipped it... also as Shanaya was wearing white top they made her wear just detached frilly sleeves of white color and opened her hair which were now curls... they even made her wear different sandals..! Shanaya just said.... "Manav all this along with the previous one.. I will make sure you pay for it....... with interest..!")

(It was all quick and DIY but Shanaya was looking all girly and beautiful... As soon as she entered the garden area all the cameras were on her and she was covered with flashlights... Aditya went to her and started to make her move towards the stage holding her hand as she was blinded by the flashlights.
They reached the stage and Shanaya just whispered to Aditya...)

Shanaya: The hell is this? Why was I not notified about it????

Aditya: Shh.... Enjoy the press conference..!! We need to answer their questions...... Sweetheart.!! Btw you are killing it in this outfit!!

(He said pulling her close to him by her waist and smirked with a wink... Shanaya just turned away from him as she knew she can never say NO to him.!!!!
All she can think of is to be ALERT and look for any suspicious movement in the crowd.!)

(Everyone settles down and the conference begins,....)

Aditya: Welcome everyone.... Thank you for coming..... Now you guys may proceed with the questions..