nightmares

Your 5½ in the scenario

Willy Wonka

Your father was tired after making so much treats, he was about to head to his room to rest only to hear you gasp roughly then gasp for air, he stopped walking then started to walk backwards before knocking softly on your door "Y/N everything alright dear?" He question.

When you didn't reply he grew worried and opened the door "Y/N?" He turned on the lights to noticed tears running down your cheek "My dear what's wrong?!" He said rushing over to you and kneeling down, placing his hands on your upper arms.

You broke contact and wrapped your arms around his neck crying softly into his red coat but he didn't care all he cared about was his son/daughter "Y/N tell me what's wrong" he said softly holding you back "I-It was awful daddy. I had a nightmare where I fell into the chocolate river and all you did was walk by n-not caring!"

His heart broke a little hearing those words as he held you close to him "dont think I would ever do that to you Y/N I love you so much and your safety is more important then this factory, your crying died down and you fell asleep in your father's arms.

Jack Skellington and Sally

After being in a dead sleep (pun attended, kill me if you want) you screamed causing Sally and Jack to jump out of bed and sprint to your room, "Y/N IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT PUMPKIN!?" Jack called out, sally lit the oil lamp only to see you with the covers over your head holding Zero close "Y/N dear, tell us what's wrong?" Sally softly said pulling the sheets off of your head only for you to look up at them tears in your eyes.

"It was awful.." you weakly said ready to pull the sheets over your head only to he stopped "Come now Y/N tell us what happened" Jack said rubbing your back softly "I-I had a dream w-where y-you guys accidentally b-buried me alive" tears streamed down your cheeks as Sally wiped them away "Don't worry pumpkin that would never ever happened"

You smiled softly and hugged them, then jack tucked you in and him and Sally left.

Emily and Victor

Emily heard a loud gasp come from your room and grew worried, but the moment she came to your room you ran into her arms crying "What's wrong Bride/groom?" She question but got no reply "you had a nightmare?" You nodded and she sighed, picking you up making you look her dead in the eye.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" You shook your head no "do you wanna sleep with mommy and daddy?" She asked and you nodded, she carried you back to their room and laid you down, you fell asleep between them.

Beetlejuice

Nothing scares you more then your father when he ate that icecream off the ground but there was a time when

Beetlejuice fell out of bed as you screamed, he rushed to your room and kicked the door open, his hair a mess "BUG WHAT'S WRONG WHO DO I NEED TO KILL?!" he yelled childishly doing karate poses causing you to smile softly only for it to vanish imminently "what's wrong Bug?" He said sitting next to you on the bed.

You looked away then he pulled you into a hug "aw Comeon kiddo tell me what's bugging you" you sighed and hugged him, after being quiet for a few minutes you finally said "I had a dream where you abandoned me, left me behind all alone" Beetle was tooken back that you thought of that, he looked around and held you close "kiddo what made you think that my butt is gonna just get up and abandoned ya?"

You shyly shrugged and he messed up your hair "if I was abandoning ya I would take you with me bug" you giggled at the stupid comment your father made then he kissed you softly on the head "Now get some sleep before were both 'Dead on our feet" you laughed at the dad joke then went to sleep.

Sweeney Todd

He was in a deep sleep until he heard a soft yell come from your room, he put on a robe and headed to your room, knocking on the door softly "Amor you alright?" He softly opened the door to see you trying to block out your sobs "I-I'm o-o-okay father" you said

Sweeney's heart broke knowing that you would lie to him about having a nightmare but he could tell that this one was horrible because of how much you were sobbing "Amor what's the matter?!" He said running to your side, pulling you onto his lap and into a hug.

You wiped your tears away "I-I had a dream w-where you got caught k-killing and t-took you away!" Sweeney held you close, sad that you thought of this at such a young age, "I can assure you Y/N that no one is being tooken away or going anywhere" you tiredly nodded and fell back asleep in your Father's arms

Edward ScissorHands

He was heading to his room after being in the garden all day only to hear your cries in your bedroom "kitten you alright?" He question opening the door, you looked up at your father as tears ran down your cheek, your eyes all puffy "Y/N what's wrong?!" He question as you wiped your tears away "n-nothing daddy I'm o-okay"

"No your not kitten tell me what's wrong" after being quiet for a while you finally spoke ""i-I had a nightmare that the people took me away and y-you were all alone" you sobbed into his shoulder causing Edward to hold you close "I promise you I won't let any one take you away" you smiled softly and fell asleep in your daddy's arms