Chapter 4 (Part 2) - Dream On

• इन्हें समर्पित: my best buddy, J.G.

Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become.
Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil.
- James Allen, As A Man Thinketh

"Hey! I thought you're very busy," Robert said as he entered Quino's office and saw him quite absorbed in playing his viola. He sat down on the office chair in front Quino's table.

"I am," Quino answered as he placed his viola on the side table and rested his back on his leather executive chair. "I'm just taking a break, pangpawala ng stress....may dalawa pa akong meeting mamayang hapon so I need to de-stress...so okay na ba yung curriculum program? I'm almost done with the financial plan, I'm pretty sure I can give it to you by Wednesday. And by the way, I already talked to Achi about the two levels in her building that we're gonna lease for the meantime habang wala pa tayong sariling lugar. Yung sa Eastwood. Okay na rin yun." He opened the laptop in front him and began to check some files.

Robert took a flash disk out of his bag and handed it to Quino. "I see...well, I want you to take a look at the draft I made so I could finalize it," Robert said. "Yung mga qualifications ng mga kailangan natin na team of instructors tingnan mong maigi...I just hope we could hire the right people, although I already have a couple of individuals to recommend."

Quino browsed through Robert's work. "Yeah, I believe you've set just the right qualifications...So we'll start with classes on guitar, violin, piano, drums and voice culture? Well, I think that's perfect," he commented, nodding his head. "After a year, we can add other courses and then eventually set up our dream orchestra...what can you say?"

"Exactly. But I figured it would be good to add basic theater arts and ballet, too...what do you think?" Robert asked back. Both he and Quino love stage plays and musicals, so he was sure his friend would readily agree to his suggestion.

Quino raised his brow. "Is this still about our vision for the school or your own dream to meet a drop-dead gorgeous ballerina?"

"Hmmm...pwede," Robert said with a mischievous smile, managing to ride on with Quino's banter. "Di ko agad naisip yun, ah...but seriously, theater arts and ballet are quite interesting fields and it would encourage kids and youth to appreciate classical performances which are quite sophisticated...pang highbrow...which is of course in line with our vision for the school and the kind of students we eventually want to produce."

"Nag-explain at nag-defend ka agad, ha? Professor ka nga talaga!"

Quino sounded a little derisive because he knew that Robert wouldn't mind his teases at all.

Unlike him, Robert is the type of guy who easily falls head over heels in-love with ladies who have the looks of a Barbie doll and the brains of a summa cum laude. This is why he is not surprised when his friend shares about his newest romantic interest and then after a few days eventually gets disillusioned when he learns that he and the girl won't go well along with each other after all.

Unlike him, Robert falls out of love as easily as he gets attracted to ladies. The idea of Robert being in a long-term relationship brought a faint smile to his face. Well, maybe he will - in time. Once he finds his match.

But he honestly hopes it won't be too soon. They still have to focus on their music school. No time for love life now.

"And what does that smile supposed to mean, huh?" Robert suddenly asked as he noticed Quino's facial expression.

Just Because You Areजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें