𝟬𝟭- 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻

Start from the beginning

"Very well..." she brought her wrist up looking at her watch.

"It's Jimin's lunch time, I'll see how he is..." his majesty nodded, walking towards his major office, placing his sord down on the desk. His majesty picked up the phone placing the needed numbers in, hearing the person's voice on the other line he spoke.

"I want all the highly professional bodyguard and chefs in front of the palace in ten minutes..." Mr Park also known as the king is running the palace for over forty long years. After having to make a decision of stepping down in the next year and giving his position to his son Park Jimin, he wanted to give his son some time to get himself ready for his commitment. The commitment that Jimin never wants to have, which is marriage. After receiving a clear positive answer he placed the phone back, walking outside his office.

"Honey..? Lunch is ready..." the queen knocked on the door a few times waiting for her son to approve Park Jimin also known as the prince of the kingdom, usually the prince remains in his room. He's a very introverted person but could be very extroverted if needed to be so.

"I'll leave your lunch outside..." the queen places the tray outside his door. She felt uneasy leaving him all alone without any protection. In need of a person immediately.

"𝗠𝗥 𝗬𝗨𝗔𝗡, is it correct that my husband hired you as his majesty's new personal bodyguard..?"

(Yuan is Yura's family name, they do not use first names in the kingdom)

"Yes your majesty..." the voice was low and deep, wanting to sound like a typical male that's what she had to do to complete what she came to do.

The queen walked around the castle showing the new personal bodyguard the rules that apply. Mr Yuan walked five steps behind her, learning from the king you must at all times keep five steps behind a royalty. It's a rule and it must be done. The Queen stopped on her tracks turning around looking at the bodyguard.

"This is prince Jimin's bedroom. You must stand outside this room at all costs no matter what happens. Your bed is right here..." on the other side of the door there was a bed. So even if she is sleeping it's right next to the prince himself.

"The prince must be protected at all cost that's why my husband gave you a weapon. Also he must eat all his meals normally we leave it outside the room but as you will permanently be working here I would recommend going inside and placing it on the nightstand" Mr Yuan nodded at all the requirements as queen walked closer placing a box on her hand.

"This is an injection. His majesty is allergic to mushrooms. We don't allow it in the palance but just in cast anything happens just inject him with this and he'll be fine afterwards..." Mr Yuan took the box nodding at the queen.

"As you are new here I want the prince to get used to you being here so it would be great if you stand inside the room while he eats his food just to make sure he's actually eating"

"Understood your majesty..." her voice was strong and powerful. Having trained a couple of years to finally get this job she couldn't help but be a little nervous. She's taking care of a prince here, a royalty.