𝟬𝟭- 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻

Start from the beginning

Love Lies - Khalid & Normani

Ruin My Life - Zara Larsson

Dynasty - MIIA

Collide - Justine Skye

Lovely - Billie Eillish ft Khalid

Consequences - Camila Cabello

Better - Khalid

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻

"I informed you many times his majesty is allergic to mushrooms!" the queen was about to explode. Her veins popping out of her now tight fists. Her eyes shot lasers down the unskilled chef, the male chef didn't dare to even raise his eyes from the crystal white floor in the royal kitchen. He knew this was it for him, at that moment he regretted even getting this job.

"Guards!" her voice echoed through the walls as the door quickly opened. Two tall guards entered the kitchen, bowing down for their queen. She pointed at the male chef, disgusted by his presence.

"You are fired. Take him out" he grabbed his white chef hat placing it down on the nearby kitchen counter, bowing down he was speechless. Swiftly walking away with the two guards by his sides.

"Good riddance..." she mumbled roughly, angrily grabbing her long dress pulling it up slightly so she could walk. Before leaving the royal kitchen she turned around staring at the other workers.

"I want his majesty's lunch down in five. One mistake I will fire all of you at once!"

"Yes your majesty!" they called out, bowing down as the queen left the kitchen. Her steps make contact with the crystal floor as the workers bowed down for her every time she passes them. She stopped on her steps looking up at her husband that is talking to one of the maids, he dismissed her as his wife stood next to him.

"What's wrong..?" he scanned the face of his wife. She deeply signed.

"I just fired the chef for putting mushroom in Jimin's food and I fired his personal bodyguard a week ago.." he rolled his eyes. Tapping her shoulder lightly commenting.

"It's fine, we can hire a new chef and a bodyguard there are many talented people in our kingdom. I'll get them ready in an hour..." the queen has been very picky for the last year. After having prince Jimin shot in a public meeting she made sure that the security was as tight as it can get. Especially around the prince's room.