With the Olympians Part 2

Chapter 2

POV Percy

The rest of the quest was quite simple. Using the rest of the money we got from God (what's her name though?) we had a relaxing business class ride home. I say relaxing because it was probably the best thing next to the Lotus Hotel but...let's just say that being a son of Poseidon and flying doesn't mix well.

Going up to Olympus was pretty cool and I made sure not to touch the tainted (by Ares' ass) part of the bolt when returning it to Zeus. It was quite funny how he gagged once we told him what God did to Ares as well as how he instantly dropped his symbol of power which he was holding like a pillow moments ago.

It was nice to meet my father for a change as well. I'd like to think we had a father-son moment but I knew it was really him just trying to make up for what the Ancient Laws forbid.

Me: She's here in this world right now so fate has no power over any of us. Shouldn't you be able to make use of this time dad?

Poseidon: While that is true, I'm afraid of the consequences of when she chooses to leave this world. What will happen then? I am so sorry Percy but I do not think that I, or rather any of the Gods, can risk that.

I won't deny that I wasn't happy with his answer but I understood his reasoning. From the gods' perspective, Diana (which I found out from Dad) was like a passing storm in this world. Best leave her alone or let her do what she wants rather than try to order to get involved at all.

Other than perhaps getting stung by a Pit Scorpion and almost dying, things went great. It was really my fault for not being careful though, especially since I've literally received a warning the day before.

Fate has their strings on you again despite the lack of Prophecy

Your quest is not over yet Mr. Jackson

'You Shall be betrayed by one who calls you a friend'

I will not stop this from happening.

-Diana

Being the stupid me, I followed Luke out onto the lake and got tricked. Stupid stupid me. With the threat of who-knows-what on the rise with Luke harboring hate for the gods, things went back to normal. What? It's Camp half-Blood. We ignore death threats for a living.

After my rather quick recovery, I spent the rest of summer training my ass off in preparation for what was to come. I got closer to G-man and Annabeth and bid him a goodbye as he got his license to search for his Wild Frying Pan or something. As for Annabeth...well...I think it's a crush but it's the end of summer already; I don't want to say anything yet when I'm not sure.

I think the biggest shock would be when Mom came to pick me up from Camp on a new Audi which looked strikingly similar to the one we left in Los Angeles. Wait, scratch that, the biggest shock was our new home.