Into the Potterverse Part 1

AN: Don't know the MC Kara? Main character in 'Justice in One Piece' and 'Dominance in New World' and mentions in 'Welcome to the Charlotte Family'

Quick Summary: She's an all powerful goddess who specializes in magic. :)  Though I highly recommend you read the other books to fully understand her.

Looks: A lot more complex...but just imagine a white haired loli for simplicity's sake if you haven't read the other works. 

Thanks and I hope you enjoy!

Omake: Visiting the Potterverse

It's been centuries ruling over the World and honestly it's been so boring that it was getting unbearable. Things were going on nicely with the fast pace of technology development (mostly because we were releasing revolutionizing technology ever decade) and we've managed to keep everything on track...or the 5 Elders did mostly.

The world was unified, rich, happy, and still green! Yay! But seriously, maybe sis and I made a mistake and that was making the denizens of Nazarick and Society way too capable and perfect. We had nothing to do most of the time.

For the last couple hundreds of years, it wouldn't be an overstatement to say that sis and I laid on our beds rolling around, twiddling our thumbs, and occasionally going out for food. Whenever we tried to do some paperwork...

Albedo: Diana-sama! Please leave them to us! Working for you is our pride and purpose in life!

And whenever I even tried to make my own bed in the morning...

Fifth: Kara-sama...*hic* Do you not need us anymore...? *sob* If you have no more need of this lowly maid, then I shall gladly take my own life here and now!

So...yeah. That happened.

Me: I'M SO BOOORRREEDDD!!!!

As I said that, I rolled over on my extra EMPEROR sized bed until I rolled over my sister, Diana.

Diana: Want to go out explore the dungeons and troll some Knights then?

Me: No *pout* We already did that enough. They'll probably know it's us. Not to mention, it's not that fun anymore either.

The biggest part of the problem was what we did all those years ago against the Titans. News of our rise to power and filling in the spot of Unity spread quickly throughout the multiverse and our (my) brutality against them apparently scared all of the immortals that were aware of our presence shitless. Since then, there was only a few small fry gods who didn't even know who we were causing trouble and we took care of them quickly.

Seriously! I thought some of those chaos or evil gods would step over the gods and force us to workout a bit but noooooo. They just had to be smart and stay within their parameters as beings of chaos and evil. I mean...what's the point of being a chaos god if they're going to obey the (unofficial) laws anyway?

Me: Fuck it! I'm taking a vacation!

Diana: Huh? I thought this is vacation?

Me: No! An actual multiverse vacation. I'm going to another universe and cause some trouble and let loose some steam or something.

Diana: What about Nazarick and Society? While we do pretty much nothing here, our role is to simply be here. They're going to freak out if they know you're going to leave for even a little while. They're going to sacrifice the Empire within a moment's notice to find you. You know that right?