Into the Potterverse Part 2

Omake: Into the Potterverse Part 2

As the year ended without any special events, I began to think it was all flowery and good when I was summoned to the headmaster's office. I immediately understood the reason when I found not only Dumbledore but also Fudge, Shacklebolt, and Moody in the room with him.

Me: Ahh~ So this is the curse trying to get me fired I assume?

Dumbledore: Indeed it is my dear. I'm so sorry I cannot protect you from these gentlemen here. As far as the law goes...I can hire who I want but it is up to the Ministry to deem if the teachers are fit for the position or not.

Me: Hmm~ I liked to think that I was a pretty capable teacher.

Dumbledore: And you were. One of the best Hogwarts have ever seen for any position really. But it looks like the gentlemen here disagree unfortunately.

Me: Well, that's a shame. Isn't it?

I smirked as I took a seat in the back. Fudge and his two Aurors/bodyguards turned to face me. Before Fudge began to speak I intercepted him.

Me: I thought it was the Umbridge women who was in charge of stuff like this. May I ask where she is?

Fudge: Um... Madam Umbridge is currently busy with other educational affairs in Urban Magical School of Britain. Now, if you don't mind, we must get to business.

I leaned back on my chair as I have done so many times in my room as I waited for him to continue.

Fudge: Kara Vanir Fujitora. I am afraid it has come to the attention of the Ministry that we have no records of you whatsoever. We have even contacted our neighboring governments and even our non-magical counterparts for any information on you; however, it would seem that you are like a Spirit. We have nothing on you and suddenly you are teaching the Defense Against the Dark Arts in the most prominent magical school in the World.

Me: I know right! Great career by the way. If you ever retire from being minister I propose that you try taking up teaching. It's an absolute joy despite the pranksters.

Fudge: Please Miss Fujitora! Try to stay curious. As far as we are aware, you are an illegal trespasser in Magical Britain. Not only that but you have no educational proof to support you ability to teach properly in this honored position; one in which are aimed to protect our country from harm by Dark Wizards and Witches!

Me: Ahh~ I see...so you are doubting my abilities?

The temperature in the room dropped instantly as I realized that they were mocking my ability. My overwhelming strength...

How long has it been since I was mocked for weakness? A century? No...probably more. Maybe it was because it has been a while but I was slightly pissed. I was the highest order of godhood to exist and these little insects thinking that they can intimidate me into giving them all the information they need and forcing me to retire. Ridiculous.

Me: Since you gentleman have been quite courteous...I will ignore that insult just this once. But should you ever mock my strength again...

Above the school, the clouds darkened in conjunction with my mood. I felt Shacklebolt begin to shiver and Moody clench his staff harder. Fudge was barely standing up but since he had his pride as the Minister of Magic, he somehow kept himself from tumbling over.

Me: That will be the End of Magical Britain.

As I said those words, silence followed for a while before the bright headmaster of Hogwarts spoke up.