Qrow: Then hand her over and let's work together! We can beat Salem!

Raven: All that time spent spying for Ozpin and you still have no idea what you're dealing with. There is no beating Salem!

Ruby: You're wrong. We've done things that most people would call impossible, and I know the only reason we were able to do it is because we didn't do it alone! We had people to teach us, people to help us, we had each other. Work with us. At least I know we'll have a better chance if we try together. Please.

Ruby held her hand out. Raven glared at it, scornfully remarking.

Raven: You sound just like your mother.

Suddenly, Raven drew Omen and created a portal with her semblance. From the portal, a fireball was launched towards Ruby, but you had already fired your own magic at it, your magic piercing through and continuing to Raven who blocked it.

You stepped forward, ahead of the rest of the group as you faced down with Raven.

Raven: Hello (Y/N). Good to see you survived.

(Y/N): Apparently I'm good at coming back from the dead.

Raven: Well... it wasn't on your own merit.

Cinder Fall then stepped out of the portal.

Cinder: Hello boys and girls.

She was then joined by Vernal, Emerald and Mercury as they too stepped out from the portal, Ruby glaring from her spot behind you.

Ruby: Cinder...

Cinder and her group lined up alongside Raven, while those behind you gasped at the fact.

Mercury: C'mon guys, is that any way to greet your old friends?

Yang growled at him.

Qrow: Everybody, stay calm.

Suddenly you heard the doors behind you open up, and you looked at the man that walked in.

Oscar: Oh no...

A large man, one that you knew as Hazel, closed the doors behind him as he entered.

Hazel: The White Fang is prepping demolition and securing the school grounds. No one's getting in, and no one's getting out.

(3rd Person POV)

Outside, a White Fang soldier was seen placing a bomb on the CCT tower. Adam Taurus looked on.

Adam: Once the charges are set, move back to perimeter watch. Tonight, Haven falls.

He smiled evilly at the fact.

(Your POV)

Back inside, everyone watched Hazel slowly approach them. You, and the rest of the group, turned your attention back to Cinder.

Weiss: This was all just a trap?

Ren: It appears so...

Qrow: Raven, tell me... how long have you been with them?

Cinder now mockingly spoke to Qrow.

Cinder: Aww, don't take it personally, little bird. Your sister was a recent addition. The lion on the other hand... Entrance into the Vytal Festival was a real treat, Leonardo's been sending Salem all sorts of information for a very, very long time. Isn't that right, professor?

Lionheart shamefully spoke.

Lionheart: Stop it...

Qrow: It was you... you sit on the Mistral Council. You had information on every Huntsman and Huntress in the Kingdom, and you gave it all to her?