Payback Time (🐍 NSFW)

Start from the beginning

You sat back up and took off your shirt, you ran your hands along your lace bra that you happened to wear today. Severus' biceps flex as he tries his hardest to break from the scarf to touch you. You placed your hands on his abdomen, "Play nice..." you whispered, rocking back and forth on his clothed erection.

Severus grunted and let his head fall back, "You know what I want lover.." you said, your heat was throbbing, your clit managing to rub up against his belt buckle.

Severus breathed heavily and accepted his fate. "Please... please touch me.. I need to feel you darling... I need my cock inside of you... I- I want.." Severus paused and tried to untangle his arms once more, "What the hell are you? A fucking Boy Scout?"

You threw your head back and laughed continuing to rock your hips, a bit harder, your own body craving more friction. Severus knew what words you were searching for. He let out a moan, "I'm going to get you back for this." He grumbled, "I want you to fuck me~"

There it was. You smirked and picked your hips up, you unbuckled Severus' pants and pulled them down, leaving them at his ankles. His cock was throbbing and he sighed at the alleviation of discomfort from the previous tight confines of his pants.

You stroked him a bit, leaning down to suck on his cock. Severus watched you closely, wanting any type of relief. You licked up his precum, dragging your tongue along his tip. "Please with the teasing darling!"

You raised your brows, "You better think about taking that back sir. You used to tease me for hours on end and then leave me on your desk... This is payback."

Severus' jaw clenched and he nodded, "Touché."

You smirked and gave it to him, you took him into your mouth and held his hips down, bobbing your head up and down and stroking what wasn't in your mouth all while keeping eye contact with him. Severus stared into your eyes until he couldn't, the pleasure taking over him.

He let his head fall back and his mouth hung agape, he struggled to keep his eyes open. Severus loved when you sucked him off, you being so skilled with your tongue and hands. "Oh what a pretty... little thing~" Severus grunted in pleasure.

You pulled off of him and Severus sighed at the loss of contact. You took your bra off and Severus let out a shaky breath. "You're so gorgeous... Merlin..." his words were laced with lust as he gandered at your body. "So perfect..." he breathed.

You smiled and started to stroke his cock quickly, focusing on the sensitive tip. Once Severus had picked up on what you wanted he enjoyed it thoroughly, "You little minx." He growled. You smirked and went faster, throwing Severus off the edge.

He roared as he came all over your tits and stomach. "Fuck (Y/N)!" Severus back arched and you smirked, you crawled back onto his lap and leaned over him, kissing him deeply. Severus smiled and pushed his tongue into your mouth. You fought for dominance and actually won him over by rocking your hips down onto his cock. You didn't know what to do, you'd never won before.

Severus chuckled softly and shook his head, "See little girl? This is why daddy is always in charge.."

"Well sometimes arrogant people..." you grabbed Severus' cock, positioning it below your entrance. "Need to learn their lesson." You slowly sunk down onto his dick and Severus groaned softly, his biceps flexing again, the temptation of taking control overcoming him. Severus bucked his hips into you, slamming against your g-spot. You moaned deeply, your eyes shutting.

"Fuck!" You yelled out as he did it again. "Severus~" you collapsed on his chest and Severus chuckled softly.

"Come on... you know you want to untie me. Feel me. Let me fuck you." His voice was low. Your jaw clenched hearing his words. You sat back up and narrowed your eyes.

"Move your fucking hips one more time without my permission and I swear I'll leave you tied here? Be a good boy." Severus' cock twitched, he was enjoying this, he liked when you took control but he was hiding it, not wanting you to win. You smirked and rolled your hips back and forth, setting a rhythm. "You like it don't you... you dirty little boy..."

Severus just stared, letting out soft pleasured grunts. You wrapped your hand around his throat and because of your other hand resting on his chest you felt his heart speed up. "Use your words baby.." you whispered.

Severus shamefully nodded quickly, "Yes. I enjoy it." He spat.

You giggled and leaned down, kissing him. "No need to be ashamed. I like you under me." Your lips ghosted his as you picked your hips up, slamming them back down on his cock. Severus groaned and arched his back. You kissed at his jaw and neck, marking him for yourself as you kept slamming your hips onto his.

Though it didn't bring you as much pleasure as sex with Severus usually would it will definitely incite him to punish you for your antics. And to be quite honest you couldn't wait.

Your hand drifted up to Severus' wrists and slowly untied him. He was too caught up in the sex you were giving him to realize what you'd done so you stopped bouncing up and down on him.

Severus furrowed his brows and his hand came flying to your face. He stared at it in bewilderment, not predicting you to untie him. You saw a mischievous smirk rise to his face. "That's what I thought." He mumbled before grabbing your hips, rolling over.

You looked up at him, slightly pleading for him to go easy. "Oh you missed your mark for that when you started degrading." Severus grumbled, throwing your legs over his shoulders. You bit your lip and couldn't help but smile.

Severus started to relentlessly pound into you, "N-Naughty girl... tying me up... like that."

You closed your eyes and arched your back, your moan almost a scream. Severus smirked and roughly rubbed your clit, "Y-You like it w-when daddy is in control... d-don't you?"

You nodded and Severus narrowed his eyes, "Use your words... baby." He mocked.

You felt your climax build quickly and you almost were speechless, "YES! YES DADDY!" You screamed, causing Severus to slow down his thrusts, feeling your walls start to clench around his cock.

"Cum on my cock like a good little girl." He bellowed.

You moaned out his name loudly, your knuckles turning white from gripping the sheets so hard. You came and Severus let your legs fall from his shoulders, still slamming into you. He leaned down and kissed you deeply as he himself reached his climax, his long hair brushing up against your cheeks.

"See? It's only pleasurable when daddy does it." Were the final words he spoke before the both of you finished. He fell to your side and your chest heaved. He entangled the both of your legs and held you tightly in comfortable silence, the both of you listening to each other's breath as you calmed down. Severus kissed you softly on the head as you slowly drifted to sleep.

Whew! What a ride this one was! I kinda just winged this one so let me know what you think! I love you all! -L.