Chapter 10 | Parties and touches

Okay, so this, may have, some, *cough* sexual stuff. Haha.. uhm. Yeah. It will be marked so you can skip it. This would be my first time so bare with me.

◇ Adora ◇

A few days later, Friday, after school, Adora was by her locker, stuffing her stuff away. When she closed it and turned suddenly Catra was right in her face. Adora stumbled back, hitting her head against the locker.

"Ouch.."

"Oh god, Sorry! Are you okay?"

"Yes, yes I'm okay. But why...?"

"Oh yeah-" Catra cleared her throat and Adora raised a eyebrow. What was happening now?

"Adora Claire Grayskull."

FULL NAME!? FUCK WHAT DID SHE DO-

"Would you give me the honor and go with me to a party?"

Wait what.

Catra leaned up, giving the blonde a little peck of a kiss on her cheek.

And then suddenly there were exactly two flowers in front of her.

"For you." Catra mumbled.

A red and white rose.

With a card?

That's was the cutest thing ever

That's was the cutest thing ever. This was cuter than all those weird cheesy romantic movies she had watched.

It was obviously all self made, and a but clumsy, but so adorable.

Her cheeks flushed.

Date.

Date?

"Date?" She now said really.

"Yeah, if you have nothing against that.."

"Oh yeah sure."

Catra seemed to beam up. "Really!?"

"Yeah, really. Where is the party anyways?"

"Frosta's."

"Ohhhh nice. So matching outfits? Sure why not. Sounds all fun."

The blonde may seemed cool..
She wasn't.

☆ Catra ☆

OH MY GOD
SHE SAID YES
SHE REALLY SAID YES.

Catra and Adora planned and solved things out before the brunette brought her home. "Will text you details later!" The brunette said before going home and squealing in her room.

"¡Deja de ser tan ruidosa y ayúdame a cocinar!" Suddenly a voice shouted.

("Stop being so loud and help me cook!")

Catra sighed, "¡Lo siento mamá!" She said and calmed down, leaving her room to go help her mom.

("Sorry, mom!")