AOV #5 - Venompool's New Group

Start from the beginning

"Are you annoying as the guys say you are?"

"HAH! So it's two guys, we're bleeding the information out of you gradually." Y/N cheered, accidentally punching the ceiling of the car as he did it.

Blade muttered as he continued onto their destination "That's a yes then."

--

After about an hour of driving, Y/N and Blade arrived at their destination, an oldish house with a large garage where Blade parked the car.

"Nice crib." Y/N complimented as he looked around the garage.

Blade let out a small smile as he opened the door to the house "Thanks, me and the guys have got several places like this around."

The house inside looked like more of a workshop if anything because there we dozens of weapons and tools that were organised about the place.

Blade then called out "Hey I'm back and you'll never guess what I found!" He said with a prideful look on his face.

"I take offence to being called a 'what' rather than a 'who'" Y/N said whilst faking harm.

"Would it make you feel better if I called you a who?" Blade asked the obscure natured man.

Y/N nodded a few times "Yes, yes it would."

Blade grunted a little "Too bad."

"Ooooh look at Cheeky Cheekerson over here." Y/N taunted the well armed man who'd brought him to this place.

Y/N then heard footsteps coming slowly down the stairs as he ran his fingers through his H/C locks then gripped Blade by the shoulders, startling the man "How do I look, I'm going for fucking badass with a hint of presentability."

Blade ripped free of Y/N's grip "Would you stop being a dickhead" he somewhat scolded the man.

Y/N heard a small gruff laugh from behind him "Eric, Eric, Eric. He's a professional dickhead, you'll pick that up though." A rough male voice explained.

Y/N looked behind him to see a muscular man with jet black hair and was around six foot tall wearing black sweatpants and a black hoodie covering his iconic black t-shirt with a white skull printed upon it.

Y/N smiled at the man known as The Punisher "Ho-ly shit, Frankenstein!" Y/N exclaimed in an exasperated tone towards Frank Castle

"What's up Pool?" Castle said with as minimal smile as possible as Y/N went over and they engaged in a small bro handshake followed by a quick bro hug which ended up being a few taps on the back.

"Dude, the last time I saw you was when I stole all of your guns and forced you to help me kill those gangbangers." Y/N laughed at the memory of all the chaos that they caused. "Funs N' Guns are back, motherfuckers!"