Guan Shi was taken aback for a moment, but Qi Yun thought about it for a little while and said with a faint expression: "Guan Shi, it should be the Sun family of the bank. Go and see you and accept it when you give it."

"Yes, the second young master." Guan Shi got up and went out, and came back soon, with two boxes.

Without waiting for Song Guanshi to speak, Qi Yun said, "Is it because of the trouble in the opening business last time?"

Guan Shi laughed and said, "The second young master has a good idea. That's right. The man said that shopkeeper Sun was so upset about this. He had sent people to Cai's house and found out that Cai's accustomed to doing this kind of pretending to others This time it was considered an oversight by the Sun family for the famous provocation and trouble-making activities.

Qi Yun didn't look at the box, but said: "It's an apologetic, it's better to come here to pull us into an alliance."

Guan Shi was a little puzzled: "What does the boss mean?"

Qi Yun glanced at Guanshi Song: "You don't need to pretend to be confused with me, this method can deal with others, don't use it against me, I still know your skills."

Sure enough, the doubt on Guan Shi's face quickly disappeared.

Song Guan knew about this from beginning to end, and he could guess the twists and turns inside.

It was the Cai family who was making trouble. Both sides knew it well, but they had never broken it because it was just that level.

Before you are sure to completely suppress the opponent, you still have to be amicable on the surface, and what you pursue is only a rare confusion.

Now, the Sun family can pick up the words clearly, and they also sent things. It can only be that they also have grudges against the Cai family, but they have been unable to move their hands. Now the Cai family has offended Qi Yun, and the Sun family feels Qi Yun. You can join hands to deal with the Cai family, and then come to show your favor.

Worse, it was the Sun family who wanted to take the Qi family into the water.

But to put it better, the best-selling wine shops in this town are only Cai Qi's family. If the Cai's family collapses, it will be beneficial to Qi Yun.

The way of business is different from the court. The court pays attention to checks and balances. Even if the two sides fight into black-eyed chickens, they will not really want to kill the other party. Because there is an emperor sitting above, if the other party is over, he will definitely follow suit. Everyone knows that balance is the most important thing.

Shopping malls are different. If you can eliminate all opponents and monopolize a business, that would be great.

The Sun family wanted to pull the Qi family into the water, so why didn't Qi Yun want to borrow the money and power of the Sun family to help him?

Song Guan was thinking clearly about the beginning and the end when he went to talk to the people sent by the Sun family. He was not surprised that Qi Yun would choose this way. After all, this was the wisest choice. What surprised Guanshi Song was that he thought for so long. Only after thinking about it clearly, Qi Yun just made a decision while breathing.