Date night

Percaos (Percy X Chaos)
*Leo is already back with Calypso*
*Jason never died*
*Annabeth X Reyna* (cuz I said so... Someone give me a ship name for them)

3rd person POV

The air is filled with excitement and chatter as the demigods and legacies of camp half blood and camp Jupiter take up the dining pavilion on a bright and luminous night.
Each table is occupied by a God or goddess and with those God and goddess are their half blood demigod children, except for the hunters of Artemis since they are all maidens and there patron goddess is Artemis.

And in that pavilion stands a table with the demigods of the prophecy of seven along with their godly parents , Reyna, Nico, will and Calypso. All chatting and having fun, but the mood doesn't seem so. Every demigod has that nagging feeling that something is supposed to happen. Something big...

Towards the end of the meals the demigods all pack up and all the apollo campers including the God himself get ready to lead tonight's sing along as it is the five month anniversary after the war with dirt face ... AKA Gaea

---------------------------------------------------------

Percy felt like he was forgetting something.

Could it be something he had to tell his father, poseidon. God of the seas, something or did he leave something in his cabin? What ever it is it had him zoning out during parts of the conversation he was having with his friends.

Eventually annabeth decided to ask what was wrong with him.
"Percy are you alright? You seem to be zoning out more than usual." Annabeth chuckled.
"Oh it's nothing much Anni. I just keep getting this feeling that I forgot something" Percy replied
"You really are a seaweed brain. I'm sure that what ever it is it will come to you like with Jason and his 'oh so special' brick" Annabeth said with amusement. Then continued in the conversation she was having with her mother, Athena. Goddess of Wisdom, about the architecture in a new temple Jason asked her to do.

---------------------------------------------------------

Percy's POV

'What could it be' I thought to my self. 'It can't be a mission anyone told me about nor can it be a missing item. So what is it!' I kept on thinking.

'It could- Oh on. Oh no. Oh no no no no' I could feel myself Growing tense and my eyes widen to the size of sauces. And in the midst of that I did the first thing that came to my mind, I yelled "Schist" And immediately ran to my cabin to change before he comes.

---------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV

As the campers were almost done with cleaning the dining pavilion they were bought out of their thoughts by a loud yell

"SCHIST!!!"

All heads turn to see the famed hero of Olympus himself eyes wide and running to his cabin.

While the remaining people of the said hero's table just look at each other wondering the same thing

"What the hades just happened?!?!"

To be continued...
(501 words)

Ps: sorry for cliffhanger (* hiding in the corner not feeling sorry*)