ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕍

Começar do início

He had to escape.

His eyes shifted to Eijirou and Denki. His familiar was pinned close to the flamed blockade and Denki remained bleeding out on the ground, motionless.

More blue blazes burst forward at him, pushing him closer to the wall of flames. Katsuki jumped to the ground and rolled closer to Eijirou's fight. He needed to get closer to the dragons and his parents if he wanted to even attempt an escape.

Once again he shifted his eyes from his enemy, looking towards his parents, only to see the masked villain taking them through the portal. His heart lurched out of his chest upon realization.

"Bring them back you bastard," In a fit of rage-filled panic, Katsuki sprinted from the battle and towards his parents. The masked man took a defensive stance as he saw the boy coming, explosive magic crackling in the palms of his hands.

The psychotic girl snapped her head in the direction of her masked comrade, noticing Katsuki's move to intercept. She threw one more flurry of knives at Eijirou, narrowly missing him, and ran to the masked figure's aid.

Blue flames trailed after Katsuki, following at the very tips of his cape. All three villains were after the prince, readying their magic or weapons for a simultaneous attack.

The strike would be deadly and Katsuki knew he wouldn't be able to evade it in time; he assessed how much mana he had left in store for a counter. Not enough.

Blue flames reached him, knife uncomfortably close, and clones coming ever nearer. He cursed again and braced himself for the sharp, heated impact, but he readied what little mana he had left as his defense.

The sparks erupting from his hands sprung forward, only for the man wielding blue flames to lurch to the side as if he's been hit by an invisible force.

Everything seemingly froze within a split second. The two other assailants seized their movement and stared in a surprised stupor. Katsuki watched as the scarred man slowly stood up straight, and it was then that he noticed the smallest bit of blood trickling down from his scalp. The man brought his hand up and touched it, looking at the bit of red liquid that coated his fingers. He turned his head in the direction he'd been hit, a malicious grin appearing on his face once he laid his eyes on the very reason he was bleeding.

Katsuki looked too, eyes widened in slight horror when he saw a trembling, powerless, Izuku Midoriya. He was standing in a position that indicated he threw something at the man's head, presumably a stone from the decimated castle walls. Not only that, but his clothes were tattered and burnt, blistering scorch marks marring his skin as he stood.

The prince's mind went blank and panic began setting in; he had yet another person to somehow save. Denki, Eijirou, his parents, and now Izuku. Katsuki internally cursed himself and the situation he was in.

"Deku, go!" The prince's voice was straining, his energy almost completely depleted. Izuku continued to stand still with fear and shock as if he didn't know what to do with himself. "GO!"

The villains were quick, but Katsuki forced himself to be quicker. He jumped up, slamming his foot into the scarred man's abdomen as he launched towards Izuku, effectively sending him to the floor in pain. The blonde and the masked villains made a b-line for the incapacitated Denki; and Eijirou, who was trying his best to manage three unconscious people.

Katsuki's thoughts were in a thousand places at once. Was he to continue fighting the flame wielding maniac? Fight off the knife chick and masked man? Or was he supposed to attempt to flee with his and his comrade's lives? He didn't know, but he was running out of time to think.