Chapter 15

Demi

I go turn on the lights in the hallway, "OH MY GOSH!"

"Hey!" She squeals as she runs over to me.

"Selena, what are you doing here?!" I hug her.

"Well..." Mandy, Sels mom, trails off.

"We're moving here!" Selena blurts out.

"You're kidding!" I squeal, and rush over to Mandy to give her a hug.

"Nope. We got the house on the corner." Sel smiles.

"No freaking way! How long have you guys been here?" I ask.

"We got here about a half an hour ago. The moving truck won't get here for another threeish days, so we'll be staying here until we get beds." Selena answers all in one breath.

"Yay! We can have a sleepover! Just like old times!" I jump up and down.

"Jeez, I haven't seen her this happy since her and Joe got together." Dallas playfully rolls her eyes.

"Who's..." Selena trails off.

"My boyfriend, long story, I'll catch you up, c'mon." I grab her arm and pull her towards the stairs.

"Wait, you got a piano?!" She looks into the family room.

"Yeah, I just got it today. We can play it more tomorrow. But c'mon, I haven't seen you in forever." I smile and tug at her sleeve.

"Okay, okay. I'm coming." She laughes.

We go up to my room, and plop down on my bed, just like old times, "So what have you been up to?" I ask her.

"Well, Taylor and I have been doing really well. We decided that we would give long distance a try." She smiles.

"Sel, that's great! I'm so happy for you! What else have you been up to?" I give her a quick hug.

[A/N] Taylor, as in Taylor Lautner. They dated breifly in 2009, so I thought it would be perfect before someone else comes along...)

"Well, I've been studying music and theatre in school. I've been taking some acting lessons, and we're looking for singing coaches around here." She replies.

"You should totally talk to the music teacher at the school, he's the best." I tell her.

"Thanks, I think I have him, I signed up for music production." She looks up at the ceiling, and then back at me. She does that when she recalls something.

"Yep, you'll definetely have him." I nod my head.

"Okay, okay. Enough about me, more about you. Who is this Joe guy?" She smiles and nudges me.

"He's my boyfriend." I blush.

"Dems, that's amazing! You're finally trusting boys again!" She says happily.

"Yeah, thanks Dallas, I realized that I can't judge someone based on what somebody else did to me." I answer.

"Was that who's house you came from? Across the street, is that his house?" She gestures towards the window.