Chapter 10 - My past, their future.

Start from the beginning

y/n: Thank you, Belfast.

Belfast: My pleasure.

Queen Elizabeth: So! You claim to be from another world? Please enlighten me how that would be.

y/n: Well, to start off I lived in a world were ships didn't have a human form but humans lived separately. I had a pretty standerd live, looking for a job, going to school and just hang out with friends. But one time, my laptop, a special device to acces all kinds of stuff from everywhere, started doing some weird stuff and teleported me hear. After I woke up in the hospital, a battle enseud and I became a ship. The rest is history.

Queen Elizabeth: And why does your ship only have one small gun, on such a large hull?

y/n: After the era of large battleships with big main caliber guns had passed, humanity invented the missile, which is a explosive with a rocket engine, which completly outclassed the standard cannon. My main gun isn't mainly used for anti-ship warfare, but more for taking out smaller targets.

Warspite: After the era of large battleships? So you're from the future?

y/n: And another dimension, yeah.

Queen Elizabeth: So what happened to us?

y/n: Some were sunk, some were scrapped and others were made into museumships. I can show you if you want.

???: *saddened*

Queen Elizabeth: Could you not just throw around the word "sunk"? Some people have had bad experiences with that sort of thing.

y/n: But that would mean that you would've been you-know-what, right?

Queen Elizabeth: Yes. For example, Hood here was detonated by one of the Iron Blood ships.

y/n; But than how is she here?

Queen Elizabeth: She was raised after the Sirens invaded the earth to get more ships ready for action.

y/n: But that would mean that the timeline could be different. Because in my world, the Hood was you-know-what and was never raised to honour the fallen of that day. I can show you some photographs of ships from your era in my world.

Belfast: Please show us, I'm curious.

y/n: Funny you would say that, Belfast, because in my previous life I actually visited your museum. Here, I can show you some pictures. 

Belfast: Is that the Themes?

y/n: Yes, you are permanently docked close by the Tower Bridge, in central London. It was a lot of fun visiting the museum, because you were the first ship i ever saw from your era. The had changed a few things onboard to make it a bit more tourist friendly, but most of it stayed the same.

Belfast: This is interesting and weird at the same time.

Warspite: I couldn't agree more.

Illustrious: What happened to me?

y/n: If you give me a small second, I should be able to get your full lifecycle. 

y/n: Here we go, after being deployed in multiple battles, you were used as a training ship until you were sold and scrapped in 1956 which is totaly irrelevant because of the different dimension. You did get a succesor, just as a lot of ships here.

Queen Elizabeth: Who was my succesor?

y/n: In 2017, the Royal Navy got it's first new fleet carrier since 1985. She was called the HMS Queen Elizabeth and was one of the most modern of its time. It was still in service when i was still in that world. She became the flagship of the british Royal Navy.

Queen Elizabeth: Back on top!

Chapter 10 took way to long to write, because i had 5 essays i had to make next to it. Just like last time, i'm trying to get these out as fast as possible. I also want to make another book, but I don't want to neglect this one. Choises!

Until next time.