"My boo just too cute." I said tickling her stomach then hitting Kahron's arm. "And stop cussing like that."

"You worried about me cussing and I'm worried about my fuckin-, I mean my kiss."

"You and Mogul are no good with yall mouths."

"Nah, I can get serious tho. That nigga can't, he play all damn day."

"True." I said.

"Man give me a kiss forreal." He sucked his teeth when I give him a peck. "Really?"

"Yes, really." I chuckled.

"Man I got ya ass later when Kae go with her people."

"Nope, my friend's here." I said simply.

"What friend?" He asks looking at me like I'm crazy.

I laughed. "My period."

"Man, what the fuck!?" He exclaimed throwing his head back.

I got out when we pulled up in front of Tam's.

"You wanna see sissy?" I ask Kae as I grab her bag throwing it over my shoulder. "You wanna see dadda?" She nods both times.

"Kae you really wanna leave me?" I ask sadly as I take her from her car seat. "Say see ya Ron." She waves as I do. He waves from his rolled down window.

"Hey." Tam said when she opened the door. "Hey Kae baby."

"Take care of my baby." I said as she took Kae then her bag.

"Girl, don't I always?" She asks.

"Yes, but you know how I am."

"Yes crazy, I do. You know to call whenever, which you do already." I nodded kissing Kae again.

"Where's Eric?" I ask.

"He just went to get Arie." I nodded. "He wanted both of them here this weekend mainly because he has his first football game Saturday."

"Wait, what? He started football again?"

She rolled her eyes. "I knew he wasn't gonna say anything. He's so damn modest. Yeah, he started playing again and tomorrow's his first game."

"Awh, okay. That's what's up." I said. I was honestly proud of him this just shows that he's continuing his path in the right direction.

After talking for a little more I said bye to Kae again and left.

"Kahron lets watch a movie and chill together for the rest of the day." I say as soon as we walk into the house.

"We can do that." He said plopping down on to the couch.

"I'ma go take a shower first."

"You better hope I don't fall asleep." He said stretching.

"You better not." I said mushing his head as I walked past only for him to slap my ass.

After my shower I went into the kitchen to get snacks and drinks then went to get a blanket. I closed the curtains so it could be darker in the room then sat down next to Kahron cuddling into his chest as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Ya high ass done already opened and ate most of the chips." I said turning the tv on.

"Nigga got the munchies."

"Look at Bre's twin, all in ya eyes." I say pointing to his low red eyes. When he's high all I see is Bre's little eyes.

"Shut up." He said pinching my ass.

"What?" He asks as I stared at him.

"You sexy."

"Shut up Mo." He chuckled shaking his head.

"Remember when we first met I use to tell you that all the time and you would just laugh it off because you didn't take me seriously."

"I ain't want no parts of ya virgin ass. You was fine as hell, but I was like nah."

"Fuck outta here you wanted me."

"I did, but you was a virgin and I wasn't down with being somebody's first back then. Even tho I was ya first anyway at the end because you wore me down." He said chuckling.

"Fuck outta here. You wore me down. You ate my pussy way before we even started having sex, so stop." I blushed.

"True, true." He said licking his lips. "Remember when you wanted to ride, but didn't know how?" He laughed.

"Stop," I covered my face blushing. "That was so embarrassing."

"I laughed at you, you got off the dick quick as fuck, pussy still dripping and all. Ya face was all red and you ignored me for a week after that."

I narrowed my eyes at him as he laughed. "That's not funny."

"It is. It's okay tho, you a pro at that shit now tho." He said calming down.

"Exactly. I'm a pro at this shit now so it doesn't matter." I rolled my eyes.

"I use to talk about ya lips all the time man." I said rubbing my thumb over his bottom lip.

"I swear I use to think you was using a nigga for his lips since that was all you ever talked about and always wanted to suck on them."

"Shut up." I laughed hitting his chest. "I did not."

"You did. It's coo you obsessed with ya man's lips ain't shit wrong with that. I'm obsessed with ya pussy, so we even."

I hit his chest as he chuckled.

"Asshole." I mumbled as he squeezed me closer to him. "Can we find a movie now?"

"Go ahead Mo. I'm waiting for you." He said placing his hand under my crop top cupping my bare breast.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes, really."