One of Those Nights

Start from the beginning

Levi rushed to the bed, pulling the Officer's hands from clinging to his own shoulders and leaning in to kiss his (plump/thin) lips.

When he pulled away, he grabbed the taller's- (come on... how tall are you? No matter, I will make you taller than this runt.)

-He grabbed the taller's shirt and started unbuttoning it from top to bottom, looking (Y/n) in his eyes the whole time as to keep his attention away from the issues that had wrongfully developed on his chest.

"Everything's gonna be just fine, alright? Don't look down, Love.." He whispered, pulling (Y/n)'s chin back up to look at him.

"Keep those beautiful (e/c) eyes of yours on me, got it? Don't worry yourself with whatever I'm doing, just keep your gaze on mine." The whole time his hands were at work on the suffocating bandages, he kept his sight locked with his fiancé's.

He pulled a knife from his pocket, gently lifting (Y/n)'s arm to work the knife - more cautiously than he's ever used a blade in his entire life - under the bottom line of dirty wrapping, pulling the sharp part out and up.

He felt bad as he nicked his skin a couple time with the tip, but the other had assured him that he was just fine while he put the shirt back on.

Levi removed his own gear as quickly as humanly possible, laying down and pulling (Y/n) close into his chest and holding him firmly wrapped in his arms.

"I'm-" (Y/n) began,

"Don't."
.
.
.
"What?"

"You heard me," Levi chuckled, "I said 'don't'." He rested his forehead and nose against the other's, getting lost in those eyes of his again.

Those same eyes he fell in love with back before those - ahem - "brats" joined the Scout Regiment. (I'm sorry, Petra-)

"Don't what?"

"Don't apologize, brat." He said playfully.

"Oh.. okay, so-"

"(Y/n)." The grey/blue eyed man warned.

"What? I can't help it, sor- uh... apologies."

"...Accepted, now sleep."

××××

Around an hour and a half later, (Y/n) had fallen asleep in Levi's arms. And that was his cue.

He ever so gently removed himself from the taller's returned embrace - somehow. Sorcery, I'd say.

The runt snuck across the room to the door, opening it slowly and silently to step out into the hall. He closed the door with the same caution.

Knowing full well the woman was awake and working, he decided to play a little game everyone in the Corps calls "Hunt for Hanji".

First person to find her - and get her attention - gets 10 points. 20 if they can get her to stop walking for at least a minute.

Speaking of minutes, it took him thirty to find her.

"Hanji,"

"Can I help you?" She asked, only glancing over her shoulder to see it was the short stack Corporal himself who required her assistance.

"Yes, I need you to perform an operation."

"I'm listening."

××××

When dawn broke through the sky, (Y/n)'s gorgeous (e/c) eyes fluttered awake, seeing the tranquil face of his partner right there with him, his arms still wrapped tightly around his torso.

"Levi~" He sang quietly, rubbing his hand along his right shoulder blade to wake him up peacefully.

His eyes opened; they had squinted at first towards the sudden brightness of the room now that it was morning, but adjusted and immediately looked back into (Y/n)'s.

"Good morning!" (Y/n) cheered, it still being quiet since he was still a bit tired.

"Good morning, Darling." Levi replied.

He hugged his lover tighter before letting go.

"Stay here for a minute, I'll be right back." He gave a small loving smile, earning one back in return.

The shorter Ackerman stepped out of the room, scowling as he turned around to face the brats that were stood outside their doors - as instructed to do last night.

"I want you pests to stay inside your rooms until I come back and say you can leave. You can all stay in one room, you can separate yourselves into meaningless cliques - I dont care, just Stay. In. Your. Rooms." He ordered, sighing in annoyance as he recieved a collective "yes Corporal" from everyone there before they went and did their own things and stay cooped up in their rooms for the next hour or so.

When Levi went back into his and (Y/n)'s room, the latter was sitting up in the bed, reaching over to his desk to get the bandages. Until the noirette stopped him.

"Ah, actually, you won't be needing those today."

"What do you mean?" (Y/n) began to panic a little, thinking something had changed regarding Levi's acceptance and support towards him being trans.

"Hey now, it's nothing bad - not at all." He reassured, taking (L/n)'s hands in his own and running his thumbs over his (s/t) knuckles.

"In fact, it's a good thing that also pertains to your situation." Levi smiled at him, leading him off the bed and towards Hanji's workplace.

"Goooood morning, Officer (Y/n)~! Runt." Hanji greeted, earning a wave from one of the pair, and a sigh from the other.

"If you would kindly removed your shirt for me, (Y/n). I know it's uncomfortable for you, but just trust me here, okay?" The brunette said, gathering a few things from around to room and setting them all on one tray.

The (h/c) haired Scout nodded his head slowly, hesitating to discard the shirt until Levi had helped pull the sleeves off of his arms, throwing the shirt somewhere else in the room.

"Remember, just keep your eyes on me, okay?" (Y/n) nodded in reply.

"Aaand if you'd be so kind as to lie down on this table for me, that'd be wonderful!"

(Y/n) obliged and allowed himself to be fastened, feeling the table rotate vertically to make it seem like he was standing, but he was still strapped to the table.

Hanji rolled a tray over beside the upwards table to access everything a lot easier.

It was then that (Y/n) had put two and two together, locking eyes with Levi as he felt tears well up in their ducts.

"You planned all this for me, didn't you?" He asked.

"Of course I did. I'd do anything to make you feel like you, Love."

(Y/n)'s bottom lip quivered as he held back a sob of joy, taking a deep breath in to calm his anxiety and excitement from the whole event.

He mouthed a quick 'thank you' to his Husband before being put under anesthesia for the operation.

Why Husband instead of fiancé this time, you ask?

I mean, let's face it, (Y/n) (L/n) is definitely going to marry this man without a single shred of doubt or hesitation. And definitely no regrets.

wOW! I've that idea bouncing around the ole noggin for forever now! Glad I finally could put it to some use!

I hope you enjoyed read this oneshot! I hope you have a wonderful day/night, and remember! Don't hesitate to submit your own request!

Farewell, readers!

OHMYFUCKINGGODS I AM SO SO SORRY I FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS WHEN I FIRST FUCKING FINISHED IT IM SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND MY DORY-ASS