"Da Da." Raelyn whined reaching to be picked up.

"FatFat I'm not picking you up, you can walk." He sighed.

Raelyn bussed out crying making me smack her lips.

"Jamari I'm trying to get my classes together, please get her." I sighed

He swiftly picked Raelyn up and carried her back upstairs.

"EWWWW SHE JUST THREW UP!" Jamari shouted.

I smirked and shook my head. It was now his turn. I hope she ain't getting sick again.

"Mama FatFat just threw up, want me to run her a bath?" Ja'Seem asked.

"Your dad can handle it, give me 20 minutes of silence baby please." I stated.

"Yes ma'am." He nodded running back to the game room.

Jamari Taylor
Age : 22
Houston , Texas

"Damn FatFat." I mugged wiping her face.

"Da Daaaaaa." She whined reaching for me.

"Uht Uht yo breath stank." I frowned holding my nose with one hand.

I carried her to her bathroom and sat her on the sink.

"DA DAAA." She cried reaching for me.

"Hold on baby, we gotta brush yo teeth." I chuckled.

I wet the toothbrush and applied the kids toothpaste.

"Open FatFat." I instructed.

She complied and allowed me to brush her teeth and tongue.

I was about to mouthwash her mouth but then I was like she probably swallow the shit.

"Pee Pee." FatFat said.

I smacked my lips and threw my head back. "Alright imma close my eyes and help you on the toilet."

She looked at me and frowned like I didn't know what I was talking about.

I closed my eyes tightly and helped her on the toilet. "Imma be right out here FatFat."

"No da da no leave." She whined.

"Baby ain going nowhere, see." I said standing in the doorway with my eyes still closed.

I try to explain to Raelyn that no man or anybody should look at her private areas. Even though she young I'm still trying to get her to understand. Even though I'm her dad I still don't feel comfortable with that. That's why Reagan bathe her.

"I finish." She giggled.

"RAY , CAN YOU COME WIPE HER?" I yelled.

"HEA I COME!" She shouted back.

Seconds later Reagan walked into the bathroom and wiped Raelyn with tissue and baby wipes and then pulled her clothes back up.

"She done?" I asked still with eyes shut.

"Yes nigga." Reagan said softly. She still had that baby voice.