08 || I WANT YOU TO BREAK ME

Zacznij od początku

There's a large, black, button up dress shirt hanging loosely over his shoulders, showcasing his unmared clavicles as well as his snow white skin. The top reaches mid thigh, hiding his pair of boxers which surprisingly enough fit decently well. He's never felt this type of way, wearing any of Daeshim's clothes. There's something so inexplicably calming about Jeongguk's aroma; perhaps it's his cologne and natural scent joining cohesively to concoct some kind of relaxant. In any case, his heart beats steadily in his chest, far from concerned about the fact that Daeshim could be searching for him. Although there's so much mystery looming in the air, it's leveled with just the same amount of security.

Suddenly his stomach growls. Although nobody is in the room to hear it, Jimin blushes while awash in embarrassment. He moves his hand up to brush over his tummy, tugging on his bottom lip while in heavy contemplation. Jeongguk told him to stay put, but he hasn't been eating much and the repercussions are starting to catch up with him. His energy dwindles each passing day to the point he can feel himself withering away slowly. He doesn't necessarily like eating because of the things Daeshim has called him or told him, but the idea of Jeongguk wanting to make sure that he's well fed surfaces in his mind, dislodging those negative thoughts that have festered like weeds, coiling around his brain.

Jimin exhales very deeply, curling his lips in. The water is still running which is a good sign. He just needs to grab a small snack and return to the bedroom. He walks toward the door and as quietly as he can, twists the knob to pull it open. He peers over his shoulder and leaves the confines of Jeongguk's room, leaving the door cracked open.

His bare feet pad along the chilly hardwood floor as he makes his way toward the kitchen. Jimin can recall which cupboard the cereal is in after watching Jeongguk's cooking the day prior. He dawdles by the small island located in the center, reaching up to grab one of the boxes of cereal. He's successful and places it on the kitchen counter. Jimin grabs a bowl and finally he reaches into the fridge for the carton of milk. The water is still running.

Jimin runs his tongue over his lips, pouring Captain Crunch into a small, porcelain bowl. He smiles because his boyfriend never allowed fun breakfast cereals like this. He then ladens the bowl with some milk, quickly placing the carton back in it's rightful spot in the fridge. He grabs a utensil and takes a seat at the island, stuffing a spoonful into his mouth. He moans quietly at the taste, sighing contentedly after he swallows his first bite. Bliss. Something so simple and yet he doesn't think he'll be able to get used to it.

He finishes his cereal but he doesn't realize that the water has stopped running. Jimin places his dirty dishes in the dishwasher and as he pivots on his heel, he releases a quiet yelp as Jeongguk is standing a foot away from him. The man's arms are folded over his chest. His facial expression is haunting - eyes lidded and dark. Jimin's lower back is pressed into the counter as he peers down at the floor like some wounded puppy, awaiting punishment.

"I thought we were in agreement you'd stay in the bedroom?" Jeongguk's brow quirks. His tongue runs against the inner side of his bottom lip.

Jimin finally peers up, blinking through the guilt and fret filming his eyes. "I'm s-sorry... I was hungry," he replies quietly.

Jeongguk exhales. "Did you stop anywhere else or just the kitchen?" he asks.

Jimin doesn't know why it's such a big deal. But he supposes it's common courtesy to not snoop around other people's houses. "J-just the kitchen.

The man hums and silence ensues. Jimin stands idly against the counter, gaze flitting from the man's eyes to the floor. He can see that he's being sized up, however he's unsure of what follows. There's always some kind of uncertainty floating in the air.