ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

Start from the beginning

"Just buy the stupid ring Tomura, the wedding is in an hour! You need to be at the alter!"

Glancing at the price again, Shigarki winced, "and the grooms ring will be how much extra?".

Yuki for her credit hadn't cried yet, but she really just wanted to go home. "$5000 sir" (¥529,215).

Looking at his watch one last time, he pulled out his a folded envelope from his back pocket.

"Is cash okay?"

The worn sales associate just closed her eyes, "sure... anything is fine."

***
11:30 AM

The taxi ride back to the alter was face paced, and extremely uncomfortable. Tomura sat in the front seat, while Compress, Twice and Spinner were all smushed into one secondary row. If Shigarki wasn't so worried about the wedding, he might have even laughed at their situation but, this hardly the time or place.

"Okay we have the rings and we're all sort of dressed... this should be fine right?"

The groom held the rings loosely in his hand, one finger hanging to the side as he raked his eyes over his attire.He wore this suit-dress pants and a button down white shirt, complete with black leather shoes that squeaked when he walked to fast.

"I don't look to bad..."

As Spinner was about to give Tomura a witty remark when the driver pulled over a curb into the parking lot, leading the leader of the paranormal liberation front to essentially throw the ring in surprise.

Twice yelped at the sight of the 2 carat ring falling in the crack between the center console and the passenger seat.

A singular collective thought ran though their minds in that moment, this can't be happening.

"Hurry get it out!"

"Oh my god, I can't find it!"

"Jesus, just stick you hand down there!"

The scarlet eyed man felt sweat run down his forehead, "okay everyone just get out, I have the solution!"

Meanwhile the taxi driver was throughly befuddled, trying to get anyone to pay him for the trip. He reached his shaking hand out the window, "wait sir-"

Suddenly the car crumbled to dust, leaving the diamond ring on the floor, with Tomura's wedding band safely secured on his finger. Before the driver could scream, Tomura turned him to ash as well.

"Sorry but, I'm late to my wedding."

***

12:00 AM

The music brought tears to (y/n)'s eyes. She felt her hands sake with anticipation, her shoulders tense as the doors open.

She held fresh cut white roses as she walked herself down the aisle. The girl's dress was long and trailing, made of delicate silk and small lace trimmings. The back of the pale blush dress was open, as the front dipped, on the edge of scandalous. Her long cascading (h/c) hair was in an elaborate pin up with flowers littered throughout the style.