ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟟: 𝕄𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖

BLOOD GUSHED OUT OF Tomura's forehead, his injury would not subside. Yet he had to finish this, if he ever wanted to be the next "All for one", then is was a necessary sacrifice.

Their fighting destroyed entire blocks, houses turned rubble and ash, anyone caught in the cross fire would surely die.

Suddenly a confidence Shigarki did not know flowed through him. Without hesitation he placed his hand on the ground below him and in an instant all things within a mile radius of the two turned to ash. This act made a sonic boom, immediately larger objects were set flying away with high impact velocity. It seemed to Shigarki that Re-destro narrowly missed the blow, yet is was difficult to tell with all the flying debris surround them.

Tomura Shigarki was rapidly evolving, his quirk adapting and jumping forward with light years of advancement. It unnerved Re-destro, it filled him with unease that someone like him was ever born

"You know... I don't think I need this anymore."

His white locks reflect blue in the light of the sun, as it blocks his gaze. Taking the hand off his face, he crumbed it to dust.

"I make my own path now."

A wicked and sadistic smile spread across Tomura's face.

The impact of the debris being thrown by Tomura's quirk tossed Re-destro to the floor. Now it was only him and Shigarki, everything else turned to dust.

His remaining supporters by the hundreds rushed to his aid, but not before a life-altering blow was delt.

Walking towards the crippled man, Tomura stood victorious.

"So, your feet touched the ground and you cut them off before the decay spread to the rest of your body... remind me what started this whole battle?"

Shigarki laughed at the defeated man, "oh ya, it's cause you picked a fight with us!"

(Y/n) gripped Dabi's arm as she watched her lover mock Re-Destro, her worry for what would happen next on full display. The girl's (e/c) eyes danced over the meta army's growing forces. At the bottom of the "pit" was Re-Destro and Shigarki but, surrounding the edges were amassing forces, ready to jump in and save their leader at any cost.

What the soldiers didn't know, was that (y/n) would do the same for Tomura.

Even if it was her against the world she would defend him, it didn't matter the odds.

"Everyone... it's over"

The Meta Liberation army's supreme leader's words sent shock waves through the masses.

"...any more fighting would cause meaningless casualties... all my supporters were all brought up with the resolve to die for our cause- in my cause... it is as you say Shigarki, I picked a fight with you and lost. If you wish to kill me then get it over with, if I must... I will die for this cause"

These words sent a hush through the crowd, but truly awed one person more than any other- Machina.

The large creature stood on the edge of the destroyed suburbia, completely enamored with the situation at hand.