ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟞: 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔

SHIGARKI FELT UNREASONABLY TIRED, it wasn't unusual of course but... fighting a new adversary every moment was wearing. It felt ridiculous to him, the Yakuza and now some sort of Liberation army?

Who were they even liberating?

Sighing, he glanced at his comrades continuing to fight for their lives. In the thick of it, they all seemed to continuously rack up bodies, the carnage was becoming unreal.

His eyes glanced over to his right, (y/n) stood their blocking those that would do him harm. White fire rose from the ashes of the soldier's corpses, even after death her flames continuing to burn their bodies.

She moved with purpose, agile like a cat but fast as a blowing wind. He admired how she held herself, in a way it was partly what made him fall so deeply in love with her. The confidence and strength she held around others, but the kindness and empathy they shared when they were alone.

Tomura felt if everyone else were to leave he could survive but, without her everything would be hopeless. He wondered how he could describe this feeling, this emotion of such strong devotion and care. The unrelenting urge to protect her, despite all the odds.

Removing these thoughts he focused on the task ahead, seemingly never ending amount of Meta Liberation soldiers filled the narrow streets of the suburb. His finger tips were rubbed raw, with every touch he got closer and closer to breaking skin.

Grunting he looked at his companions, gauging the situation. He eyes widened in shock when hundreds of Twice's filled the street. The sheer number of his clones ran their adversaries into the ground.

Looks like he finally got over his fear...

"Don't worry everyone! I can handle this- you should totally worry!"

Suddenly, the masked men took off at full pace towards the main tower... no use for the cavalry when he was his own back up.

***

At the top floor Re-Destro stood over looking the burning town. Behind him. Giran sat tied to an old rickety chair, bloodly and bursied, hoping no one came to his rescue.

Because Giran knew, he understood what his captor wanted. Re-destro wanted domination, complete annihilation of his enemies. So, despite Giran wishing to spend the rest of his miserable life on a tropical beach in the Caribbean, he accepted his fate. He recognized he had to take one for the team, even if it resulted in his death.

That's why what happened next sent shockwaves through the middle aged man. Twice, full of vigor and vexation, busted through the elevator doors shouting profanities, running at Giran at full force.

"I've come to bring you back home old man!"

Suddenly a voice broke through to Twice faintly recognized, "ah Twice... have you come to be the hero?"

Turning, the League of Villains member braced himself for the fight the would ensue.

"Your Re-Destro huh? I'm going to take you down for hurting Giran!"