so why don't you blow me? (gerard imagine part 2)

Requested by @givemhell109 and @ryroscheezwiz

Sleep itself has been only a dream I've been struggling to achieve. The bunks in the bus keep my mind racing with Gerard so close, and the various hotel beds are cold and lonely.

I lay with my legs crossed, flipping through the ten channels the hotel offers. I settle on MTV, Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit humming softly around the four walls.

Amongst the noise, I still hear Gerard's voice.

"Is that my Y/N?"

I turn the volume louder in a desperate attempt to drown my thoughts. When they don't silence, I throw the blanket off me and walk to the mini fridge, grabbing a water bottle. I down half the bottle then climb back into bed, snatching my phone as I pass.

My eyebrows knit in slight confusion as I read a text from Mikey.

Are you up?

I let the message process in my head for a moment before I answer.

Yeah. You can't sleep either?

Five minutes pass without a response until I'm now notified by a light tap on the door opposed to the vibration of my phone.

I make my way to the door, cracking it open to see Mikey standing on the other side with his hands in his pockets. I open the door fully and he steps inside, "Hi." He speaks softly.

A wave of questions flood my head as I stand still, but I push them back, "Hey.." I trail off, hoping he doesn't notice my off-putting emotions.

He grabs onto his one arm awkwardly, shifting his weight onto his right leg, clearly searching for what to say next. I scan his eyes but he looks down, "Are you okay, Mikey?" I question.

He looks back up, still avoiding my eyes as he averts his gaze to the wall behind me, "I came to ask you that, actually.." he pauses, "I've been thinking about you a lot, Y/N. Well, all of us have really."

"Even Gerard?" I instantly regret asking. His name burns my throat every time it escapes my lips.

He clenches his jaw and sighs. A mixture of anger and sadness display on his features, "I don't know what to say about Gerard anymore, honestly. He's my brother, but I'm just so disgusted with how he hurt you. He gave up gold for copper and I just- I just... I don't know, Y/N. You deserve better."

I stare at him with surprise. Mikey's always been quiet with his feelings in the four or so years I've known the guys. He's the peace amongst the chaos of the others.

"I'm sorry.." he sighs, running a hand through his hair.

I step closer to him, fear, sadness, guilt, loneliness, and anger all colliding in my stomach at once. The sensation leaves the same feeling as if I'd just downed ten shots of whiskey. All my vision focuses on his lips, and I lean in without another second to think.

He tenses at first, but quickly relaxes. His hands move to rest on my lower back, separating the remaining space between our bodies. My heart pounds hard in my chest, and the thrill shifts to an uneasy sickness. I ignore it.

It's not Gerard.

I grab onto his shirt, breaking the kiss to pull it off before diving in for his lips again.

Gerard didn't want you.

I push him onto the bed, straddling him beneath me, "Is this okay?" I check, my fingers tucking beneath the hem of his boxers. He hastily nods with approval.

"She's not your Y/N anymore."

"You deserve better."

"I love her! Please!"

Mikey's inside me.

Part 3 coming soon, killjoys :)