Helping Jake

"It's Boyle. I found Santiago in the third room on the east side of the building. I need an ambulance."

Everyone ran towards the door, and Holt directed the paramedics towards Boyle's location.

Looks of fear worry were tossed around as Amy's sobs got louder. By the time they got to the room Amy's body was shaking violently as she pressed down on Jake's shoulder. Charles was performing CPR on Jake.

The paramedics took over for Charles and Rosa pulled Amy off of Jake. She was still shaking and crying. Rosa uncharacteristically pulled her into her arms and held her. Everyone in the room started crying as the medics shocked Jake.

"Okay he's back, let's move." the first medic said.

The two medics moved Jake to a backboard and placed an oxygen mask on his face. "Is anyone riding with him?"

Amy looked up at Rosa, almost asking permission. Rosa nodded and moved forward. "Santiago will," she said. Looking down, her eyebrows raised, "And make sure someone bandages her wrists."

Jake was lifted onto the stretcher and rushed outside into the ambulance, with everyone following. Amy hopped into the back.

"Amy wait, take this," Charles handed Amy his phone. She took it silently right before the doors shut and the Ambulance pulled away, lights flashing, and sirens screaming.

Time seemed to freeze. Since they got there everything had been moving in hyper-speed since they arrives at the location.

"Have CSI go over every inch of this place with a fine tooth comb. Then, have them do it again," Holt instructed a young officer.

Everyone moved to their cars, and followed the ambulance, turning on their own lights and sirens.