Chapter 2: Joining the Freedom fighters

Start from the beginning

Shadow: Oh yeah, then why did you ran when Team Chaotix tells you to and over that Chaso Emerald?

Y/n: I don't know them and how was I supposed to know they were trying to help, I thought they are bounty hunters or something else. Look tell me where I'm I and why I'm I here?

Shadow: Your in our freedom fighters base.

Y/n: Freedom fighters base?

Shadow: We are freedom fighters and our duty is to protect the world by Eggman.

Y/n: Egg....Man?

Shadow: A mad scientist who made robots and captured many people and turn them into robots like them.

Y/n: (thought) So that's what they are?

Shadow: Now back to the subject in hand, how did you use chaos powers like me?

Y/n: Chaos powers?

Shadow: Do I have to repeat myself?

Y/n: (thought) Jeez this guy is kinda a jerk.

???: Yo shad!

Then the door burst open and a blue hedgehog walks up to Shadow as they turn to him.

Sonic: So this is the new guy?

Shadow: I don't say new guy, more like stupid.

Y/n: Hey!

Sonic: (smile) Anyways names Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog and you are?

Y/n: Y/n, it's nice to meet you.

Sonic: Sorry abouts my friend here, he's kinda serious and never gets along with friends.

Shadow: (anger) If you won't shut up I'll make sure your be toast.

Sonic: (smile) See what I mean?

Y/n: OK enough! I don't know anything ok. I woke up by the beach with no memories and trying to find out why I'm I here. Look I'm no bounty, I'm no thief or I'm NO any knowledge about this "Eggman guy" I just wanna know my past and trying to find out who I am!

The two stare at Y/n with surprise when Y/n said he doesn't remind anything as Y/n turns and sighs trying to calm down.

Sonic: So you don't remember anything about your past?

Y/n: No I don't nothing, I just don't know....where I came from or.....why I'm here.

Sonic looks at Y/n for a while before he slam a button and Y/n's cell opens up and Y/n turn to see the cell open.

Shadow: What the hell are you doing?!

Sonic: We can't keep him lock up here without a past to remember. We also can't let him go wonder around in case Eggman would find him, we gonna let him stay with us.