Chapter 20: Nightmares

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god stop please" I could finally breathed out,  it felt like an eternity. 

"Only cause you asked so nicely and I love you" He finally stopped and laid down beside me, grabbing my waist to pull me closer to him. 

"I had this little trip planned with the family, it was supposed to be a surprise but I wanted to see if you were up for it" He said to me as he tried to brush my tangled up hair. I mean it was nice of him to try even though it wouldn't be successful. 

"Where are we going?" I asked him but this time he didn't answer.

"I already ruined the surprise of the trip so you could go, I'm not spoiling the destination" He mumbled as he laid kisses on my shoulder. 

"You're really not going to tell me?" I asked with fake shock, yeah he was never going to tell me.

"You already know I'm not, now get brush that filthy mouth of yours" He said and pinched his nose, talking about my breath. 

"Xavier, I told you to let me go to the bathroom before" I pushed him off before he started laughing and grabbed me back beside him.

"My breath stinks worse than yours after I eat onion rings and you still kiss me. That's a part of love and it doesn't mean I won't make out with you right now" He laughed again and tried to kiss me but I just pushed him away again. 

"You should've thought about that before you told me my mouth was filthy, even if it was" I brushed him off but I just knew what he was going to say.

"Oh so you do have a filthy mouth?" He said suggestively, and there it was.

"Oh my god you just find whatever you can to say something dirty. And I'm leaving before you say another thing" I went to the bathroom and showered and did everything I could before dressing casually since he wouldn't exactly tell me where we were going. 

I went back to our room to see Xavier packing a suitcase for the both of us. "What's left to pack?" That's when I saw Xavier turn around with a red lingerie bra on his hand. 

"So when did you buy this?" He asked with his brows furrowed, but I could tell he was trying to hide that smile that was forming. Cecilia suggested that maybe I should buy something sexier than my average panties for when I was ready for our first time. And she was right, as soon as I tried on the lingerie set I felt so incredibly sexy in my own skin. 

I had also hidden the set in my drawers but I guess I should've remembered that before Xavier told me that he was going to pack up my clothes. 

"It was so long ago, I had forgotten. I mean since no one was going to see me in it anyways"  I teased him as I walked around him brushing my hair. 

"Oh I see how it is. So you weren't planning on showing it to me?" He asked shocked as he grabbed my arm pulling me to him. With my free hand I grabbed the bra and the pantie from the bed and stuffed them in my bag. He raised his eyebrows at that. 

"Fucking hell, you can't do me like that Emma. You know how weak I am" Xavier groaned and I could only laugh. 

"I haven't done anything" I said innocently as I reached behind him to softly stroke his hair. 

"You don't really have to do much" He mumbled but honestly it was quite adorable but hot at the same time. "We really have to go" He said but his eyes said something completely different. 

"Yeah we really should" I said softly as I leaned upwards and he got the hint. He grabbed my chin to completely pull me towards him as our lips connected. 

He kissed me slowly and so deep that I was completely enchanted by his lips and his scent. I pushed forward until we both fell in the bed. He shifted us immediately and pulled me under him. My hands were tracing his arms and then they went downwards until I reached the bottom of his shirt which I immediately pulled over his head. 

He froze once my hands were tracing his lines, my fingers exploring his chest and abs. "You have to stop doing this at the worst times Emma" He groaned as he pushed himself off me. 

"I'm sorry I just can't control myself sometimes" I whined as I tried to calm my breathing still laying in the bed. 

He was about to put on his shirt but I grabbed his arm. "Wait" I said as I took a long look at his built body, man he was so fucking hot. "Now you can put it on".

"Can you control yourself with my family? You seem to be a giant horny ball this past few days" He joked as he started to grab the suitcases. 

"Yeah well just keep your body far away from mine" He rolled his eyes before leaving the room with our stuff. I looked around first, to make sure we hadn't left anything behind before I joined him downstairs. 

I should've guessed from the scents, but I was still surprised when I saw the whole family waiting for me in similar clothing. Even my parents were waiting for me alongside Xavier's family.

"So, you're all coming" I stated surprised. 

"Of course, this is the first of many family trips" Mom said happily, grabbing dad's hand. 

"Okay so who wants to drive and who wants to run?"  Xavier asked and almost everyone yelled they wanted to run. I mean we're wolves but we still needed to bring all the luggage somehow. Plus, Cecilia is pregnant so she isn't running to wherever we were going either. 

Cecilia, Carter, Xavier and I ended up going in the car while everyone scattered around stretching. 

We had to wait for everyone to start running so we could stay behind them as they ran. They were going to get there first but we just follow them in case of an attack or if something else happens. 

That's when everyone came out as their wolves and started running, a particular one caught my eye. 

"Xavier, is that the white wolf?" I asked in amazement as I see it run past us. 

"Yeah, that's mom. You hadn't seen her wolf before?" He asked as if it was the most normal thing ever. The white wolf is a one in generation wolf, who is extremely strong and unique and it turned out to be my mother in law. And I didn't even know about it, well that explains her completely white hair at such a young age. 

"Well you never told me either" I gasped hitting him softly in the arm. 

"Sorry baby, I guess since I'm so used to it I kinda forget it's a whole thing in the werewolf community" He said laughing. We drove for about 30 minutes through the path in the woods yelling out to the music we selected as everyone led us to this mysterious place. 

I knew we had arrived as soon as Xavier pulled into site, it was absolutely beautiful. As soon as he placed the car in park I got out in a hurry. The cabin was gigantic and absolutely breathtaking, I had never seen anything like this in my old pack. 

I stood on one of the rocks that surrounded the place and observed the great view, not only from the cabin but from the woods that I have spent since I entered this pack running, especially the lakes. You could see everything from here. 

Well I certainly hope that the time we spend here is going to be just as enjoyable as the view.

"In three words I can sum up everything I know about life: it goes on"

                                        - Robert Frost