Epilogue

--Three years later--

All of years in training in the League and military never prepared him for this. What he was facing was something far scary and intimidating.

"B-Barry, please, don't go." Kara panted in pain.

"I'm not going anywhere, i promise." He said holding her hands tightly as she screamed in pain.

"Push a little harder Kara." Reece said as Kara pushed with all her might.

"C'mon nearly there." Reece said as Kara let out one final push until a few hours later. Kara was holding her newborn child in her hands as her husband kissed her forehead

"She's beautiful." He smiled as he held his wife and daughter close, "Like her mom." He said as Kara smiled up at him.

"Hi Nora, i'm your mom and this is your dad." Kara cooed bobbing her daughter in her arms.

"Can we come in yet?" Ella asked peeking her head in.

"Yeah." Barry smiled as Ella smield and ran over to meet her niece and Goddaughter.

"She's so cute." Ella said excitedly, "Oh my god, this is too much, i might pass out." She said panting as Nyssa chuckled and held her shoulders

"Calm down." Nyssa smiled

"I-I can't she's too cute." Ella said overdramatically while holding her chest.

"Are you going to ack like this every time you see her?" Kara asked laughing

"Probably." Nyssa answered holding her wife.

"Thank you for making me the Godmother." Ella said poking Nora's cheek

"Wanna hold her?" Kara asked

"Are you sure? I-I mean this is too soon, i'm not prepared, what if i drop her?" Ella said worriedly

"El, you're not going to drop her." Barry said as she sighed and gave in.

"It's your fault if i do." Ella said as Kara carefully handed Nora over to Ella.

Ella was starstruck as the few minutes old girl was peacefully sleeping in her arms. She stared at her for what felt like hours.

"She's the best." Ella whispered, "But i can't keep her away from her parents any longer." She said slowy giving her to Barry.

"We'll be going now, tell us when you're home." Ella waved as she and Nyssa left the room.

A few ddays after their fight with Lane, Task Force-X once again all went their seperate ways, but swearing to keep in contact. Eva went to Gotham where she picked up the mantle of Batwoman once again, with Tim, Dick and her now fianceè Bruce they protect Gotham from the shadows.

Immediately after the fight Floyd and Reece retired from everything, the fighting, the killing, it took their tolls on them. They retired back to the countryside in Coast City and a few months after their retirement Reece gave birth to their twins, Helen and Hunter.

It took a few months but eventually Oliver warmed up to the fact that Thea and Adrian were dating. It also took multiple speeches and rants from Thea as Oliver set up multiple tests to see if Adrian was actually good for her and he passed every test with flying colours. Now they're happy together, until Adrian went missing for a few days after having a talk with Oliver, but he returned with a few light bruises.

Ella returned back to Nanda Parbat with Nyssa and Ra's, where she immediately proposed to Nyssa and they had their wedding a few weeks later because Ella was one of the most impatient people on Earth. Ra's retired from the Demon's Head which Nyssa took over, now she and Ella lead the League into a brighter future.

Finally, Barry and Kara. They always talked about their future together and what they wanted. A small wedding, two kids and a dog. They got every thing they could of ever wanted. They had a house, a dog named Jett and now, they have Nora Danvers-Allen.

"Can we go home now?" Kara asked as Reece nodded

"Yeah, just be relly careful and don't strain yourself." Reece smiled

"Thank you Reece, really." Barry said as he took his friend into a hug

"Now you can babysit Helen and Hunter tomorrow." She smiled patting his shoulder

"Fine." Barry sighed as he laughed

"Thanks." She waved.

"Ready to go home now?" Barry asked as Kara nodded and got out of the bed while craddling her daughter in her arms.

"She's so small." Kara chuckled kissing her daughter's forehead

"I love you Kara, you too Nora." Barry said wrapping his arm around Kara's waist

"We been over this, i love you more Barr." Kara laughed

"Not too sure about that." He replied shrugging his shoulders

Kara waited and held onto her feelings for sixteen years and it was all worth it. Kara knew there was something special about Barry as soon as he walked through the front door on that one stormy night. She never knew that she would need and want someone so much in her life.

Barry shut himself off from his emotions and didn't feel anything until a small bubbley blonde girl with blue eyes tore down his walls and forced her way into his heart and ever since she's had a special place in his heart, just for her. It was his mind set that love was a weakness and nothing but a waste. But loving Kara and her loving him in return shattered that mind set.

Two hearts interwined by the red string of fate, destined to be by eachothers sides for the rest of their lives. Barry Allen and Kara Danvers, two souls that share one love that'll last until the end of time. Their love is Immortal

(A/N: This is one of my favourite stories i've written on Wattpad and it's a shame it's over now. Thank you to everyone who voted, commented and read each chapter, and if you were here from when i first published this story, thank you for sticking around for so long :)