Face Off

Bruce, Adrian and Eva circled around the back on the temple as the rest of the team marched towards the entrance. Bruce shot his grappling hook to the top of the wall and carried both Adrian and Eva up there with him. Once they got to the top they looked up and saw two guards staring at them.

"Crap." Bruce muttered as they charged at them with their swords raised. Bruce ducked under a sword swing then Eva rolled over Bruce's back and kicked one of them in the chest and took his sword. Adrian ran and tackled the other one and punched him unconscience. The other guy stood up from Eva's kick and sprinted at Bruce but he ducked and flipped him over his shoulder and off the cliff but attached a hook around his leg so he was left dangling over the edge.

"Eva, take Adrian to the tower, i 'll hide this guy." Bruce said as they nodded and ran off to the tower. They made it to the tower but saw two more guards at the top of the tower.

"How do we get them without them alerting anymore guards?" Adrian asked as Eva looked up ath the guards.

"You go up the stairs inside the tower and i'll get rid of those two." Eva said as Adrian nodded slightly and went up the stairs while Eva began using her parkour skills and climbed the side of the building. once she was near the top she let out a small whistle and heard one of the guards walk closer to the ledge. She sprung up, grabbed his leg and pulled him off the ledge. The other one ran at her with his sword out but Eva dropped down a bit and he ran right off the tower,  "Idiot." She muttered as the trapdoor opened and Adrian climbed out. SHe pulled herself up and dusted her clothes off, "Hurry up and set this bomb." She said as Adrian nodded and began to do just that.

////////////////////

Barry, Ella, Reece, Floyd and Nyssa walked to the front door of the temple and suprise suprise it was locked.

"Stand back." Ella smiled drawing out an explosive arrow and aiming it at the door. Once everyone was clear everything went dead silent to the point where you could hear your own hearbeat, until Ella released her arrow and blew up the front gate. They ran in with their bows raised and began shooting out anyone in their way, but Floyd stuck to his guns.

"Split up, remember Talia Al Ghul is mine." Nyssa said as everyone nodded and split off to fight other members of the Thanatos Guild.

"Ahh, Wraith Al Ghul, at least you would of been had you not turned him down." Spoke a snarly voice that Barry recognised

"Hello to you to Athena." Barry said turing to face one of his rivals in the league that defected and became Talia's right hand woman in the Thanatos Guild.

"You could of had greatness yet you turned it down, how foolish you must be." Athena said firing an arrow at Barry which he promptly caught in front of his face.

"No, i turned it down because some people are born into greatness and others have greatness thrust upon them, i didn't want to be either of them." Barry said charing at Athena as she did the same and they engaged in a deadly sword fight. As they were fighting all the torches went out leaving the room encompassed in darkness.

"What's going on?" Reece asked confused as Barry smiled knowing what was abot to happen. They heard a scream then a swoosh. Everyone looked to the sound and saw the outline of a man wearing a mask and a cape.

"It's Batman." Ella smiled like a little kid as Bruce began o fight off other members of the Thanatos Guild. During their fight Athena managed to gain the upped hand over Barry and pinned him against the window that overlooked a cliff and it was the only thing keeping him from falling over the edge.

"I pity you Barry, i really do. You chose the losing side on this one." Athena snarled with vemon in her tone as Barry strugged to break free from her grip.

"I chose the side that i believed in." Barry said kneeing her in the stomach and grabbing the edge of her collar he pushed her towards the window and shattered it as he heard her screaming down the cliff.

"That was brutal." Bruce said with his voice modified

"When did you have time to get changed?" Barry asked confused

"Doesn't matter, Adrian and Eva have set up the bombs." Bruce informed as Barry nodded

"Our mission is Talia dead or alive, once that is complete tell Eva and Adrian to get clear then we can blow this place to hell." Barry said making Bruce nod and jump ou the window and grapple to the tower.

"Talia!!!" Nyssa called out as she heard the scraping of metal and the sparks of Talia dragging the tip of her sword across the ground.

"Hello sister." Talia said making eye contact with her, "No one interfere." She ordered as Nyssa wasted no time and began to fire a few arrows before throwing her bow away and unsheathing her sword. While they were fighting they heard a loud thud as Ella kicked one of the members down the stairs. Everyone came into the room besides Eva, Adrian and Bruce and all drew their weapons towards Talia.

"Yield, you hold no advantages here." Nyssa demanded as Talia sighed

"I may not, but i'd rather die then return back to the league." Talia spat as Nyssa nodded and drew and arrow

"I'm sorry then." Nyssa said sadly as she shot an arrow into Talia's chest. Talia slid down the wall while holding her stomach and spitting out blood.

"Rendezvous." Barry said throwing a purple smoke signal outside as everyone nodded and left. While Nyssa stared at her dying sister.

"Nyssa, you can grieve later, we need to go now." Ella said tugging on her shoulder as Nyssa wiped away a tear and followed behind everyone. They met back at the cave where Adrian, Eva and Bruce were waiting for them.

"Blow them sky high." Floyd smirked as Adrian nodded and pushed a button on a small remote. The temple they were in erupted into an explosion and a wave of warmth, but also a rumble up the mountain.