8: No Label

Rhane Park

While Haruto and I were on our own little world, learning the dance little by little, I felt uneasy and light headed. My vision became blurry and the room seemed to be spinning or was it my head that was spinning.

The chattering and bickering of our classmates suddenly became so loud because it pierced through my ears and made the spinning of my head even worse. I know this isn't because of the close contact that I have with Haruto at the moment, it's much worse than that.

I felt like my soul had left my body and it wasn't really a good feeling, to be honest.

I cussed a quiet "shit" under my breath because I knew this isn't right and luckily, Haruto didn't hear it because he was too busy on minding his steps, making sure he won't step on me.

I tightened my grip onto Haruto's hand which made him turn to look at me, I might've looked normal because he didn't look alarmed.

Fortunately, the next dance step allowed us to come closer to your partners so I took this chance to rest my head onto Haruto's chest to support my weight and just shut my eyes to stop the spinning.

"Hey, don't you think it's a bit early for that? it's just the rehearsals" he asked, taking my action in a romantic way

"No, Haruto, I-" before I could even finish my sentence, my legs weakened making me lose my balance. He gladly caught me so I wouldn't awfully fall on the floor but I know his bare arms couldn't support my whole weight so he slowly sat on the floor to lay me down while repeatedly calling out my name.

His voice sounded faint as I lost my consciousness at every second that passes, the last thing I saw before everything turned black was students and finally, the teacher crowding me to see what was happening. 

As my vision turned blurry and blurry and the sounds grew faint, I laid there with half of my body in Haruto's arms and the other half was lying on the gym floor, my greatest fear at that moment was looking like a drunken lifeless girl in the arms of a good-looking and handsome boy.

~~~~~

I opened my eyes, blinked a few times and squinted when my eyes were hit by the bright white light.

"Ah shit, not THIS HOSPITAL" I cussed as I turned to my side to give myself a boost to stand up.

I recognized the room as soon as I opened my eyes. I've memorized every inch of this room because I've been here from time to time, and an old friend of mine (not Marithe) owns this hospital, and my dad is the supplier of every new technology you can find here.

I slowly stood up, trying hard to keep my balance. Of course, VIP room, just great, they brought me to this hospital, in a VIP room because I FAINTED, I'm sure Marithe panicked that's why I'm here.

I walked towards the other side of the room, I pressed the button and spoke after the beep of the line,

"Hey, is someone at the nurses station?" I patiently waited for a response before speaking again

"Yes, Miss Park, it's good to see you again, Dr. Go is on her way" the nurse on the line enthusiastically spoke

It's obvious how often I've been here, the nurses recognize my voice and they even know which doctor I prefer.

I sat on the edge of the bed and waited for a few minutes.

I heard the door knob unlock and a woman in a white long coat entered with a smile.

"Hey" Dr. Go greeted me with a warm smile

"Why do I have to be here?" I jokingly whined,

She chuckled, "I miss you too, Rhane but I don't like seeing you lying on a hospital bed" she scolded me