chapter TWENTY EIGHT

3 years later

Hanjis POV

Everything was going amazing....Samson was 5 years old and me and Levi finally got married....it was mostly because Samson finally got Levi to ask my hand in marriage but I found it adorable that Samson helped Levi out and they had their father son bonding.....

I bought a new house since Mikasa, Luna and Eren moved out...this one was perfect for us and for our new little bundle of joy...

I woke up to the sun shining in my face....I was 5 months pregnant with me and levi's future baby girl....

I rubbed my stomach as I felt Levi move around next to me.... He opened his eyes and looked at me "morning four eyes"

"Morning shorty" I said stroking his hair.

He groaned as I called him shorty... "How's our baby doing" he said putting his hands on my stomach.

I smiled "well so far good nothing new recently" I said putting my hands on his.

He kissed my stomach gently then looked at me "I can't wait to meet our baby girl" he said nuzzling his head in my neck.

I pulled him close as I rubbed the back of his head "me too...." We had our moment when I heard our door open I turned too see a sleepy Samson walking twords us holding his teddy bear.

"What's wrong Samson?" I asked looking twords him.

"Can I lay down with you and daddy please" he said looking at me.

I nodded "ofcoarse sweetheart" I said signaling him up. He climbed In between us.

Levi wrapped his arms around Samson and held him close....I smiled as I saw my two boys cuddling.

Samson fell asleep again then soon later Levi did....I smiled "I guess we will eat breakfast later" I said quietly.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep......

•••

I made us pancakes because we where going to see Mikasa and them because it was Luna's 4th birthday.

After we finished we got dressed and drove down there to see them when we arrived I knocked on the door Mikasa answered letting us come in.

"Luna! Your uncle, aunt and cousin are here" Mikasa yelled signaling Luna to come. I saw her run down the stairs and twords us.

"Uncle Levi! Aunt hanji!" She yelled running twords us.

We embraced her each giving her a proper hug. Samson cleared his throat "what about your dear older cousin"  he said crossing his arms.

Lilly ran up to him and gave him a hug "Samson guess how old I'm turning!" She said asking Samson.

"2 right" he joked.

She frowned "no I'm turning 4" she said crossing her arms.

"Hm you still look 2" he said giggling.

"Yeah and you look dead" she said angrily.

Samson mouth dropped open "tch shut up Luna" he said coldly.

They gave eachother deep long death stares.

That's what you get when you have two Ackerman offsprings squabble with eachother.