chapter TWENTY SIX

Levis POV

After me and hanji made up she decided to take me to her house so I could properly meet Samson and finally see Mikasa again.....

When we got there I stared at the door nervously....I felt hanji grab my hand "it's ok Levi I'll be right here with you" she said smiling.

I nodded as she opened the door I heard a little boy running twords us.

"mommy! Your back!" Samson said running into Hanjis arms.

Then I heard another voice and someone coming...."welcome back Hanji" Mikasa said turning the corner....she looked at me wide-eyed.

"L-levi...." She said.

I nodded "hey kid...." I said.

She started to fill up with tears....she ran up to me and embraced me....

"You asshole how dare you leave us....." She said clutching my jacket.

"Sorry...." I said.

She finally loosened her grip and looked at me "don't you ever leave me and hanji again or this time I'll hunt you down and make you regret it...." She said glaring at me.....

I nodded "ok"

She smiled "good now come in" she said Walking away.

I sighed in relief as we walked in I looked around the place it was huge.....I turned hanji who was holding Samson close to her....

Samson looked at me and then looked at hanji... "Mommy what's Mr. Levi doing here?" He asked.

Hanji sighed "Samson head to your room and we will explain everything" she said.

He nodded and ran to his room I looked at hanji worried she gave me a reassuring smile.

"Mikasa we'll be in Samson's room explaining everything if thats alright" hanji said.

Mikasa looked at us and smiled "take as long as you need" she said.

We nodded as we went to Samson's room. We walked in there and he was sitting on his bed waiting for us.

He looked up at us "ok Samson you ready" hanji said sitting next to him.

He nodded, hanji sighed "as you know Mr Levi is your father so me and him made up and he wants to be good father to you Samson" She said.

Samson looked at her than at me and smiled.

"I'm sorry Samson for not being in your life for those past years but I will try my best to be the best father to you" I said grinning.

He then ran up to me jumping at me wanting me to catch him, I caught him as he hugged my neck burying his face in my neck.

I sighed "you know I love you with all my heart right" I said stroking his hair that looked exactly like mine.

He lifted his head and looked at me "yeah! I love you too Daddy!" He said smiling....

My heart skipped a beat when he called me daddy.

"I'm glad I have a daddy now! I knew you would come back for mommy" he said smiling.

I lifted an eyebrow "how did you know" I said ruffling his hair.

"Because I always prayed hoping you would come back and make mommy and aunt Mikasa Happy again" he said.

I grinned "your an amazing kid you know that Samson" I said.

He smiled "thank you daddy!" He said holding my face with his little chubby hands.

Hanji was giggling and sniffling, "what's wrong mommy?" Samson asked looking at her.

"Oh nothing Samson I'm just happy you accepted your father...." hanji said Walking twords us.

I pulled her close and we all shared a group hug....I promise to never abandoned my family ever again....

Mikasa's POV

When I was making lunch I saw hanji and Levi Walk out of the room. Levi was holding Samson and I grinned. He looked at me and waved....I was just glad he was back with us happy.....

I heard luna start to cry and since Eren was at work I ran to her room. I saw Levi give me a confused face as I passed him.

I reached Luna and my guess she was hungry, so I breast fed her (Luna is only a few days old so she has to be breast fed) after she finished I took her to the living room.

Levi looked at me weirdly then looked at Luna...."look daddy that's my new baby cousin" Samson said pointing at Luna.

Levi looked at me and grinned "congrats kiddo but who's the father?" Levi asked.

"Its Eren, we plan getting married this weekend and since you finally returned your going to attend since I'm your only family" I said.  Levi nodded.

I sat down on the couch and Levi sat next to me, "I'll finish lunch while y'all catch up" hanji said smiling.

I thanked hanji then looked at Levi who was holding Samson close to him.

Samson fell asleep in Levis arms holding tightly to his chest. I looked at Luna and smiled "how did we get this lucky...." I said.

Levi looked at me then at Samson "because we took the right path....well you did....I followed a darker path until I reached the end...." Levi sighed

"Its not your fault Levi....I understand why you left but we could have worked it out together and you would have been able to be with hanji and Samson" I said.

He sighed again "I know but I couldn't risk y'all getting hurt....I granted y'all's freedom-" I cut him off.

"For what cost Levi... You weren't there for hanji when she needed you most....Samson didn't even know you exsisted and I....you were my only family I thought you would have died...." I said holding back my tears.

"I know Mikasa I know....I'm sorry too you...I'm sorry to hanji...and I'm sorry to Samson...I choose the wrong path but I'm trying to choose the right one....Kenny released me and the whole time I've been looking for y'all....if it wasn't for Samson I wouldn't be here" he said rubbing Samson's head.

I stayed quiet...."Levi as long as you don't ever abandon us again I forgive you...." I said softly.

He nodded "never again I promise....." He said looking at me with reassuring grin.

"Good because you have a family now and they need you more than ever... since me and Eren are getting married soon and have a kid we'll be moving out soon....so please take care of hanji and Samson....your all they got" I said.

He nodded again "I understand....I won't ever abandon them again" he said holding Samson tightly.

I smiled and nodded "I would let you hold Luna but you've got your hands full" I said giggling.

He grinned "yeah...and I'm glad my hands are full" he said kissing the top of Samson's head.

I stared at Levi as he held his son in his arms....I've never thought I would ever see him holding a kid yet his own....maybe life is just like that sometimes.....

So unexpected....

(A/N) I have like a few chapters left but their mostly gonna be happy so yay but hope you enjoyed