chapter TWENTY TWO

Hanjis POV

I woke up in a hospital bed...the Doctors told me I fell into a deep sleep due to the relief I had from my traumatic events.

I didn't see Levi....he probably was doing something so I didn't bother....I reached for my cup of water when I noticed a letter.....

It was from Levi.....

I opened it up and began to read...

Dear my beautiful hanji,

Where do I start.....hanji I'm sorry this all happened to you...I really am....and I want you to know I love you with every bit of my heart....I know I made many promises to you....but I'm afraid I'll have to break them....it was great being with you....you made me feel warm and happy...thank you for that....so please understand why I did this....I can't see you get hurt anymore....I'll deal with Kenny and get the bounty of your head so you can live a peaceful life....a free life....I love you and I will never forget you....I will never fall for another person.... please take care of Mikasa for me she is the only family I have left.....I'm sorry this has to end this way....take care my love....

Your love
Levi

My eyes started to fill up with tears....the one person I loved and wanted....was gone....

My door opened and I turned to see Mikasa walk in looking down....

She sat in a chair next to me.... "I'm...sorry hanji....I-" I cut her off with an embrace.

"Shhh, it's ok Mikasa...." I said comforting her.

"Why....why is he so stubborn....I want him to live a free life too...." She said crying out.

I stayed quiet and rubbed her back....

We had our moment then we broke apart...."Mikasa....I'll find him and bring him back..." I said.

"W-what...how..." She said looking at me.

"My family runs a million dollar business I have Information all over the world" I said grinning.

"That makes sense but it's Levi....he makes himself impossible to find... especially if he went back to Kenny....they will clear his name" Mikasa said.

"That may be true but I wont give up.... because I have things to sort out with him..." I said quietly.

Mikasa turned her head "like what?" Mikasa asked.

I wasn't positive about this but....the past month I have been sick and feeling Different.... So I guess I'll tell her.

"Mikasa I-" I held my stomach.

"Not again" I got of my bed and went into the bathroom and threw up.....

Mikasa was knocking on the door asking If I was ok...

When I finished vomiting I went back into the room to see Mikasa worried.

"Hanji....are you pregnant" she asked grabbing my hand.

"I don't know Mikasa.... I've been like this for awhile" I said Walking to my bed.

"When did it start?" She asked sitting in her chair.

"Well it started a few days after me and Levi's trip...." I grew silent then realized.

I sighed "damn it...." I mumbled in my breath.

"Did you guys..." I cut her off.

"Yes....yes we did" I groaned and put my face in my hands.

"Damn it Levi...he should atleast rembered to be careful" Mikasa said.

Well now I know for sure....that the only person I had sex with was him...this is just great....

I sighed "when do I leave the hospital" I asked Mikasa.

"Well they said today since you didn't have any extreme injuries but Eren is staying a few more days...." She said.

Eren!....how I could forget about him "how's he doing...I haven't seen him once the whole time at the mansion..." I said.

"He's beat up pretty badly...he had whip marks all over his body..." She said crying.

I comforted her....after awhile of talking Mikasa left and went back to Eren's room....I was left alone in the quiet room....

I hated being alone... because my whole life I've been alone until Levi showed up...he made me feel like I wasn't alone anymore and I had him....

I started crying I clenched my fists In anger at him....and myself....

After a few days Mikasa and Eren needed somewhere to stay so I decided to buy a huge house for all of us because my parents loaned me a butt load of cash after visiting.

It had 5 bedrooms 4 bathrooms and a huge living room with a fancy kitchen.

We all settled in Eren and Mikasa agreed to share a room and I got a room to myself.... I also decided to get tested and Mikasa was right I was pregnant....

I decided to go shopping for Mikasa since she didn't have much clothes due from her mafia group she only stuck to some clothes.

I bought her clothes that matched her scarf considering she never takes it off and I shopped for some baby supplies for my future child.

When I came home Eren has been trying walk more and surprisingly he's been getting better faster.

They were planning a party with there friends when Eren got better.

I wasn't planning on intending it because I wasn't fond with party's in the first place.

I also wanted to relax after everything that's happened....I rubbed my stomach I was going to raise this child on my own....I couldn't do both....I couldn't find Levi and take care of my child....

I chose my child....even though they may not meet their father I always wanted a child....I'm sorry Levi but your gonna have to be put on hold....

Then I realized I COULD DO BOTH....I picked up my phone and called Erwin.

Hello, hanji are you alright?

Yes I'm alright but you think you can do me a favor...

Ofcoarse what's the favor?

Can you find Levi Ackerman....

Erwin went quiet....

Erwin?

I'll do my best hanji....

Thanks Erwin I appreciate it

Anytime

I hung up and stared out the window....

Levi wherever you are please....come back

(A/N) hehehe hope you are ready for this emotional rollercoaster because I am not....