chapter NINETEEN

Hanjis POV

Me and Eren where taken to a place where we met up with another gang....they paid the man so called Kenny and took us away.....

We were shoved into a car...I looked out my window....I wanted Levi....I wanted to go home and everything be normal but.....my life's fucked right now and so is Eren's....

We drove to a far place where me and Eren got sepereated.....I was thrown into a nice room....but I was still tied up.

Soon a man walked in he looked at me and gazed upon my body....I cringed as he was looking at me...

"Welcome Mrs hanji, to my wonderful home" he said with a sleek smile.

This man was older than me and was ugly.... "What do you want with me" I said angrily.

"What every lustful man's wants in their life...."he smirked.

My eyes widened "n-no stay away from me" I said.

He groaned "ofcoarse you need to be cleaned first" he said clapping his hands....

Two men came and grabbed me by the arms and dragged me to the bathroom.... I was forced to take a bath.... After my bath I was dragged back to my room....

When I arrived the man was sitting on the bed with handcuffs....
"Mrs hanji allow me to properly introduce myself....I'm Timothy Neal" he said smirking....(don't judge I didn't know what to put)

The men slammed me into the bed handcuffing both my hands to the bed frame....I struggled my way free but nothing worked.

"We would like to not be disturbed please" Timothy said.

The men closed the door as it was just me and Timothy....

I screamed for help because I knew what was coming next....

I felt him slap me across the face "shut up you annoying bitch" he said furiously.

I glared at him....he proceeded to get on top of me....I started to kick him in the stomach until he grabbed hold of my feet and held me down....

"Now Mrs zoe the real fun begins" he said licking his lips.

I cringed from as I kept trying to break free from his grasp.

He sat on my legs holding them down....

(Oh by the way just a small rape scene so be aware)

He started touch my breast squeezing them...I cried in disgust as he kept touching everywhere on my body....

"Get away you nasty perv" I said angrily.

"Shhh my sweet angel I'm only beginning..." He said getting close to my face....

I tried to pull my face as far away as I could from him until he grabbed my face and smacked his lips against mine.... I struggled to break free from his grasp....

When I did I head-butted him in the face causing him to bleed.

He was furious "why you ungrateful bitch you will pay for that" he said grabbing a belt.

I saw him whip me in the side with it...he pulled up my shirt showing my skin then proceeded to whip me....he only whipped me a few times and left ... I began to cry....

"Levi.... please come back.... please rescue me from this hellhole" I mumbled....

Eren's POV

I heard hanji screaming in another room....I was worried and furious.... everything went into a disaster in seconds....I began to think about Mikasa....WHY WAS I THINKING ABOUT HER.....

I began to hit myself in the face.... "Stupid me....I should have said bye to her..." I said quietly.

I admitted it....I missed Mikasa with every inch of my heart....I truly did love her so much....I was so cold to her when she was only trying to help....Levi Even took my whips for me....

I began to feel even more frustrated at myself....then some men came in my room with chains....

"What the hell do you want from me..." I said furiously.

A man approached me "well since your cousin is not listening to me you shall be punished" he said holding a whip....

Before I could react the men chained my arms and tied the chains on some hooks pulled me up then they put chains on my legs and kept me from squirming or trying to escape....

The man walked up to me "5 whips for today" he said....

He whipped me in the chest hard 5 times....my chest was bleeding and it was in pain....

He smirked with enjoyment "next time your cousin misbehaves that will be another 5" he said walking away.

I stayed there looking down "so this must be what it feels like huh Levi.... I pondered.

My stomach was gonna ache for awhile so I didn't bother to do anything else....

I started thinking about the beach when me, Armin and.....Mikasa had an amazing time. Or when I first ever met Armin and we became best friends....

I thought of all my happy thoughts....I missed them all.... and Mikasa was my first ever girlfriend....and she was amazing....and badass.

I thought about it....maybe she was trying to keep us safe....her and Levi seemed to try and protect us....I shook my head...

Its final I want Mikasa back....I want to marry her after all this...I just want the girl I loved the most back with me....

I began to cry....I never usually cried unless it was the day my parents died and hanji took me in....I wish hanji was alright too...she was the only one who cared about me after my parents death.....so I couldn't loose her either....

I just had to wait....I had to wait to for someone to save us...I will pray every night wanting someone to save us....

I began to have hope for me and hanji....we were gonna be saved...I didn't care how long it took....I just want to apologise to hanji and Levi about everything...

I drifted off to sleep with the peaceful quietness if the room...